Law School Discussion

College Football

ccorsi

Re: College Football
« Reply #100 on: May 06, 2005, 12:33:09 PM »
Totally disagree about Westbrook.  He is by far the best running back in the league in terms of catching passes.  He runs routes and has better hands than most teams number 2 receiver.

If you put him on any team that runs a west coast system or down field passing attack - he will be a star.

C2

« Reply #101 on: May 06, 2005, 01:07:47 PM »

I agree. If someone can go undefeated in the SEC and not go to the National Championship, something is REALLY wrong. I think everyone really wanted to see that game.

I agree with you 100% there, especially since they had 2 RB's go in the top 10!

Nole

• Go Noles!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #102 on: May 06, 2005, 01:08:54 PM »

I agree. If someone can go undefeated in the SEC and not go to the National Championship, something is REALLY wrong. I think everyone really wanted to see that game.

WOW! Someone mark this down!  ;)

Nole

• Go Noles!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #103 on: May 06, 2005, 01:22:21 PM »
I can not wait to watch the SEC this season. I am so ready for football to start again!  :(

Donkey

• Where's the beef?
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 06, 2005, 01:26:52 PM »
The Trojans will not make it this year if there are two other undefeated teams because they are due for a loss. They may be good but they will not achieve another undefeated season.

How 'bout Michigan vs. Tennessee?

Nole

• Go Noles!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #105 on: May 06, 2005, 01:31:38 PM »
They had a great recruiting year! Phil has his faults but he is one hell of a recruiter. Let see what he does with them now. Plus, they will not have QBs splitting time this year.

« Reply #106 on: May 06, 2005, 01:50:54 PM »
The Trojans will not make it this year if there are two other undefeated teams because they are due for a loss. They may be good but they will not achieve another undefeated season.

How 'bout Michigan vs. Tennessee?

F Michigan

TrojanChispas

• , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 06, 2005, 02:07:58 PM »

here's the thing, USC SPANKED auburn two years in a row, once at home and once on the road.  Plus, EVERYONE thought OU was teh second best if not hte best. PLUS, they almost went down against VT in their bowl game.

BOTTOM LINE: UA had less of a chance than OU and would have lost 56-18

finko

« Reply #108 on: May 06, 2005, 02:13:16 PM »
Talking about geting screwed...

I am going from UF to UIUC.

Not only am I going to miss that beginning of what will become the best dynasty in Sports (read Sports, not NCAA, not football but all sports) history, but I got three more years of the Zooker. God, three more years of horrible play calling, worthless defensive set-ups, and the worst damn post games interviews in the NCAA.

In Urban we trust.

Nole

• Go Noles!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #109 on: May 09, 2005, 07:05:59 AM »
Talking about geting screwed...

I am going from UF to UIUC.

Not only am I going to miss that beginning of what will become the best dynasty in Sports (read Sports, not NCAA, not football but all sports) history, but I got three more years of the Zooker. God, three more years of horrible play calling, worthless defensive set-ups, and the worst damn post games interviews in the NCAA.

In Urban we trust.

Wow! That is really funny. Sucks for you man. Though I don't think Zook is that bad (after all he did win at Doak, which Spurrier could never do.) But that is crazy that you ended up following him across the country! :D