Law School Discussion

College Football

Nole

• Go Noles!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: College Football
« Reply #90 on: May 05, 2005, 11:31:51 AM »
its a good one. i liked the little girl with the Wu Tang shirt too. Someone had that a long time ago.

Yes, it is a great avatar, I had it for about six months. Seeing it with another poster is plunging me into some kind of existential crisis...do I still exist?

:D

3peat - hopefully neither  ;D

ccorsi

« Reply #91 on: May 05, 2005, 11:54:33 AM »

Dude - you stole my avatar.  I retired the middle-finger kid a couple weeks ago.

Actually I didn't see it, but I'll consider him liberated from the Internet abyss.

C2

Donkey

• Where's the beef?
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 05, 2005, 12:25:39 PM »
so, who is goign to win the heisman, bush or leinart? :) ;D
Leinart. Bush is a great athlete but will be nothing more than a 3rd down back in the NFL.

It looks like the Big 10 may be good this year, which seems to go against some of the earlier thinking on this board.

« Reply #93 on: May 05, 2005, 01:07:26 PM »
This is almost worse...going from PSU to into Columbus (Capital). Hope I dont get killed when I wear my penn state hat. At least I'll be in Happy Valley when they play them this year...at 7pm nonetheless

Depends on when you graduated from Penn State.  If recently, you might be just as happy at Rutgers since both teams stink equally :)

C2

Graduated recently...3 of the 4 years I was there we sucked...but the future is looking brighter.

ccorsi

« Reply #94 on: May 05, 2005, 01:09:06 PM »
Leinart. Bush is a great athlete but will be nothing more than a 3rd down back in the NFL.

It looks like the Big 10 may be good this year, which seems to go against some of the earlier thinking on this board.

3rd down back?  That is what they said about Westbrook & P Holmes.

Nole

• Go Noles!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #95 on: May 05, 2005, 01:10:51 PM »
this is true. and Priest is THE MAN! (savior of my ff team  ;) )

TrojanChispas

• , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 05, 2005, 02:32:18 PM »
3rd down back in the NFL is a lot better than not getting drafted, then allowed to try out and finally cut from the Chiefs like Jason White.

Donkey

• Where's the beef?
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 06, 2005, 11:31:19 AM »

Westbrook is a glorified 3rd down back on a good team. Take him from the Eagles and he will not be special. Holmes is the exception, but I think my point about Bush is fair. We'll find out in a couple of years at least.

And 3rd down back is good and is definitely much better than going undrafted.

TrojanChispas

• , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 06, 2005, 12:26:04 PM »

Westbrook is a glorified 3rd down back on a good team. Take him from the Eagles and he will not be special. Holmes is the exception, but I think my point about Bush is fair. We'll find out in a couple of years at least.

And 3rd down back is good and is definitely much better than going undrafted.
new question: who will face the trojans inteh rose bowl/championship game?

Nole

• Go Noles!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #99 on: May 06, 2005, 12:27:01 PM »
The Florida State University Seminoles

(ok. Maybe not this year. But who knows?!)