Law School Discussion

College Football

Nole

• Go Noles!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: College Football
« Reply #80 on: May 05, 2005, 08:10:36 AM »
Thats ok because the Gators are still 1-7-1 at Doak, including the "choke at Doak" back in '94. And inbetween all those Nole victories at home, they also won at the Swamp quite a bit.

ccorsi

« Reply #81 on: May 05, 2005, 08:29:54 AM »
I just realized I couldn't have possibly picked worse football schools if I tried.

Temple & Rutgers - consistently awful.

SH, Duquesne, & Widener - I don't think they even have football.

C2

Nole

• Go Noles!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #82 on: May 05, 2005, 08:41:55 AM »
That is pretty bad. I am the biggest college football fan I know and I am seriously considering Tulane. I had to check and see if they were D1 or D2. Not that it matters. I mean, they are the "Green Wave"  ??? What kind of mascot is that? How can I get behind that after years of the War Chant and Chief Oceola and Renegade and the flaming spear. Sheesh!

« Reply #83 on: May 05, 2005, 09:16:52 AM »
This is almost worse...going from PSU to into Columbus (Capital). Hope I dont get killed when I wear my penn state hat. At least I'll be in Happy Valley when they play them this year...at 7pm nonetheless

Nole

• Go Noles!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: May 05, 2005, 09:19:29 AM »
Yeah. At least NO is fairly close to Tally. If I had gone to UF for LS, you better bet I would wear my Nole stuff with pride! I'd like to see those Gators try to mess with me!  ;)

ccorsi

« Reply #85 on: May 05, 2005, 09:32:12 AM »
This is almost worse...going from PSU to into Columbus (Capital). Hope I dont get killed when I wear my penn state hat. At least I'll be in Happy Valley when they play them this year...at 7pm nonetheless

Depends on when you graduated from Penn State.  If recently, you might be just as happy at Rutgers since both teams stink equally :)

C2

« Reply #86 on: May 05, 2005, 11:10:59 AM »

Depends on when you graduated from Penn State.  If recently, you might be just as happy at Rutgers since both teams stink equally :)

C2

Dude - you stole my avatar.  I retired the middle-finger kid a couple weeks ago.

Nole

• Go Noles!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #87 on: May 05, 2005, 11:13:20 AM »
its a good one. i liked the little girl with the Wu Tang shirt too. Someone had that a long time ago.

TrojanChispas

• , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 05, 2005, 11:16:58 AM »
so, who is goign to win the heisman, bush or leinart? :) ;D

« Reply #89 on: May 05, 2005, 11:30:15 AM »
its a good one. i liked the little girl with the Wu Tang shirt too. Someone had that a long time ago.

Yes, it is a great avatar, I had it for about six months.  Seeing it with another poster is plunging me into some kind of existential crisis...do I still exist?