Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: College Football  (Read 196380 times)

Brutus "The Buckeye" Beefcake

• No relation to Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake
    • View Profile
Re: College Football
« Reply #4500 on: April 20, 2008, 09:56:55 PM »
SEC teams always beat each other up, so even though the last two years the SEC has won it all, it often works out that none of them get to the national title game as a result. Compare this to the easy path a certain Big Ten team had last year and will have this coming year. Also, the fact that we weren't supposed to be that good until this coming season anyway.

Third time is the charm! GO BUCKS!
I am THE Ohio State University Troll.

The Artist

• Sr. Citizen
  • Admit it... you got Rick Rolled.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4501 on: April 20, 2008, 10:34:31 PM »
I wouldn't call an early road game at USC that easy.

I don't know how good Mark "Dirty" Sanchez is going to be. And if Stanford can win in the Coliseum, OSU can too.

t...

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4502 on: April 21, 2008, 12:43:31 AM »
I might get to go see the Gators play Hawaii this year!

Seeing an SEC game would be incredible.

---

It's going to be an interesting season as a BSU fan - we have a new OLine and QB, so it could get rough. But I still predict a 10-2 season, at the very least. I can't wait to see us play Oregon at Autzen.
Cady on October 16, 2007, 10:41:52 PM

i rhink tyi'm inejying my fudgcicle too much

Huey on February 07, 2007, 11:15:32 PM

I went to a party in an apartment in a silo once.

h2xblive

« Reply #4503 on: April 21, 2008, 09:54:16 AM »
I might get to go see the Gators play Hawaii this year!

Seeing an SEC game would be incredible.

---

It's going to be an interesting season as a BSU fan - we have a new OLine and QB, so it could get rough. But I still predict a 10-2 season, at the very least. I can't wait to see us play Oregon at Autzen.

Make sure you've got earplugs!

h2xblive

« Reply #4504 on: April 21, 2008, 09:55:17 AM »
SEC teams always beat each other up, so even though the last two years the SEC has won it all, it often works out that none of them get to the national title game as a result. Compare this to the easy path a certain Big Ten team had last year and will have this coming year. Also, the fact that we weren't supposed to be that good until this coming season anyway.

Third time is the charm! GO BUCKS!

OSU should be banned from BCS Title games for the next two years.

gatornation

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4505 on: April 21, 2008, 09:57:47 AM »
Definitely go to a game in the Swamp (or any of the big SEC stadiums) if you get the chance.. although I'm not sure how fired up everybody will be for Hawaii.
Vanderbilt Law Class of '11

jalex519

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4506 on: April 21, 2008, 11:18:16 AM »
Definitely go to a game in the Swamp (or any of the big SEC stadiums) if you get the chance.. although I'm not sure how fired up everybody will be for Hawaii.

People will be more fired up than they are for the other whipping boy teams since it is the season opener...
2L and counting...

t...

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4507 on: April 21, 2008, 11:51:10 AM »

People will be more fired up than they are for the other whipping boy teams since it is the season opener...

That, and remember all the *&^% talk between June Jones and Colt Brennan toward Tim Tebow during Heisman week?

Cady on October 16, 2007, 10:41:52 PM

i rhink tyi'm inejying my fudgcicle too much

Huey on February 07, 2007, 11:15:32 PM

I went to a party in an apartment in a silo once.

gatornation

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4508 on: April 21, 2008, 03:46:49 PM »
No.. when somebody like Hawaii talks trash we don't even hear it.  See Lebron's Jay Z metaphor for explanation.
Vanderbilt Law Class of '11

h2xblive

« Reply #4509 on: April 21, 2008, 04:38:49 PM »

That, and remember all the *&^% talk between June Jones and Colt Brennan toward Tim Tebow during Heisman week?

But neither are at Hawaii now.