Law School Discussion

College Football

TrojanChispas

• , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
Re: College Football
« Reply #2260 on: July 14, 2006, 10:06:01 PM »
 >:( not amused

at least we didnt roll over a la OU and played in one of the greatest college football games of all time

cyberrev

« Reply #2261 on: July 15, 2006, 06:47:21 AM »
Who will the Buckeyes play for the National Championship in 2007?

theyll be at home playing with themselves, just like last year

TrojanChispas

• , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
« Reply #2262 on: July 15, 2006, 12:17:03 PM »
>:( not amused

at least we didnt roll over a la OU and played in one of the greatest college football games of all time

So when the Canes and the Sooners play in 07, who are you going to root for?   ;)

that's easy, ill take the CoCanes, no prob  ;)

cyberrev

« Reply #2263 on: July 15, 2006, 03:57:56 PM »
Who will the Buckeyes play for the National Championship in 2007?

theyll be at home playing with themselves, just like last year

I would like to take this moment to confess my undying love for rev. 

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

'bout time  ;)

h2xblive

« Reply #2264 on: July 19, 2006, 04:08:41 PM »
I am.  I see LSU taking the SEC West and either USC (yes, USC) or Florida taking the SEC East.

I also think UT, Austin is a bit overrated.  No offence, but most of their team last year was Vince Young.  I could still see them winning the Big XII again this year, though.

h2xblive

« Reply #2265 on: July 19, 2006, 04:17:12 PM »
I guess you could call me new.  I posted in this thread a few times before, though.

All that mumbo jumbo about UF's season being a failure unless they win the SEC title is a bunch of hooey.  As long as they make the SEC title game, the fans, including me, will be feeling mostly satisfied - a tad disappointed, but still satisfied. Kinda like how a person still engages in pillow talk  for 10 minutes after a 1am whoopee session.

h2xblive

« Reply #2266 on: July 19, 2006, 04:24:13 PM »
Did you have a different name before?

And you're a Gator?

Yes, I AM a Gator! :)

No, I've always had this name.  Check page 197 of this thread.

matts720

• Let's Go Nova!!!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - matts072083
    • View Profile
    • MySpace profile
    • Email
« Reply #2267 on: July 19, 2006, 07:46:29 PM »
I got NCAA 07 today. Being able to mock the Gator Chomp in the Swamp or the Chop in Doak then follow it with a throat slash after scoring a TD is still there.

matts720

• Let's Go Nova!!!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - matts072083
    • View Profile
    • MySpace profile
    • Email
« Reply #2268 on: July 19, 2006, 08:13:05 PM »
It feels like NCAA 2006 with a couple of new features. The new kicking meter is a hard thing to figure out...

Know what the game needs, even though the NCAA would never approve of it? Booster mode: SEC Version. Pull power plays to get coaches fired, try not to get caught giving high school coaches $25,000 to get their top players to your school, give recruits new cars and all while avoiding the NCAA!

Also Coach Mode for Tennessee, Ohio State, Florida State, etc. Push players through the easiest classes possible, look the other way regarding player arrests when possible, or give out very light punishments if you have to.

john83

« Reply #2269 on: July 19, 2006, 09:30:40 PM »
It feels like NCAA 2006 with a couple of new features. The new kicking meter is a hard thing to figure out...

Know what the game needs, even though the NCAA would never approve of it? Booster mode: SEC Version. Pull power plays to get coaches fired, try not to get caught giving high school coaches $25,000 to get their top players to your school, give recruits new cars and all while avoiding the NCAA!

Also Coach Mode for Tennessee, Ohio State, Florida State, etc. Push players through the easiest classes possible, look the other way regarding player arrests when possible, or give out very light punishments if you have to.

it would double the realism, actually.