Law School Discussion

College Football

n/a

• View Profile
Re: College Football
« Reply #4050 on: April 20, 2007, 10:23:51 AM »
I never joke when it comes to matters of the SEC and the garbage Big 11

::)

Talk to me when you guys grow the balls to play us on a regular basis.  I'd bet a million dollars that you guys weasel your way out of coming to the Orange Bowl in a few years.

We're a little busy playing LSU, Tennessee, Auburn, Georgia, and Arkansas.  We dont get to play against Wake, Virginia, Duke, Maryland, GT, NCSt.

We can have the #1 national strength of schedule without playing a 4-7 Miami team, thanks.

h2xblive

« Reply #4051 on: April 20, 2007, 10:25:15 AM »
Oh geez....

This is gonna get good!

h2xblive

« Reply #4052 on: April 20, 2007, 10:25:58 AM »

Talk to me when you guys grow the balls to play us on a regular basis.  I'd bet a million dollars that you guys weasel your way out of coming to the Orange Bowl in a few years.

We're a little busy playing LSU, Tennessee, Auburn, Georgia, and Arkansas.  We dont get to play against Wake, Virginia, Duke, Maryland, GT, NCSt.

We can have the #1 national strength of schedule without playing a 4-7 Miami team, thanks.

Is our schedule still going to be the toughest in the country this fall?

n/a

• View Profile
« Reply #4053 on: April 20, 2007, 10:27:05 AM »

I havent looked at who we pulled from the SEC West this year, but it will be top 10 no question, and if we snagged arkansas, LSU, and Auburn again then it probably will be

h2xblive

« Reply #4054 on: April 20, 2007, 10:28:47 AM »

I havent looked at who we pulled from the SEC West this year, but it will be top 10 no question, and if we snagged arkansas, LSU, and Auburn again then it probably will be

We've got UT, Ole Miss, Auburn, LSU, Kentucky, UGA, Vandy, and USC.

It's gonna be a tough year...

n/a

• View Profile
« Reply #4055 on: April 20, 2007, 10:29:30 AM »

We're a little busy playing LSU, Tennessee, Auburn, Georgia, and Arkansas.  We dont get to play against Wake, Virginia, Duke, Maryland, GT, NCSt.

Oh, I guess you'll be too busy to have us come to the Swamp in 2008 then?  And FSU every year as well?

I quite enjoy beating the crap out of Free Shoes University on an annual basis... besides, you make this sound like the fact that we arent playing is Florida's fault... Im sure Miami doesn't want to play Florida and that there is huge politicing on both sides... especially since your program is currently in shambles and we are the defending national champions

h2xblive

« Reply #4056 on: April 20, 2007, 10:30:32 AM »
I'm also curious to find out when the Canes were 4-7, BTW.   :D

What was their record in 2006?  7-6?

n/a

• View Profile
« Reply #4057 on: April 20, 2007, 10:33:11 AM »
Anyway, I feel bad arguing with such a cute girl who happens to be a fellow Floridian... so Im done now, I promise

h2xblive

« Reply #4058 on: April 20, 2007, 10:34:18 AM »
Anyway, I feel bad arguing with such a cute girl who happens to be a fellow Floridian... so Im done now, I promise

Just because she's from Florida, it doesn't make her cool.  Her love of sex and college football doesn't hurt, though...0:)

Heck, most girls from FSU are from Florida, right?  :D

Johnny Stuffs His Mouth

• 1/2 of the Golden Couple
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=johnkorean
    • Email
« Reply #4059 on: April 20, 2007, 10:37:59 AM »
Go UVA?