Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Great New Online LSAT Training Program  (Read 1951 times)

alice

• I love YaBB 1 Gold!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Great New Online LSAT Training Program
« on: May 31, 2001, 07:26:03 AM »
Hello to all Law hopefuls!

I am writing to introduce you to a new online test-prep service for the LSAT.

NowCollege.com has just launched its Complete Online LSAT Training Program.  

This e-learning course takes advantage of the latest advances in Internet technology.It prepares students for every section and every activity of the LSAT.

OVER 4 HOURS OF THE PROGRAM ARE NOW AVAILABLE AT NO CHARGE. The free lectures cover: the Logical language of the LSAT, useful test-taking strategies, techniques for solving Analytical Puzzles, Logical Reasoning question types, and the Writing Sample activity.

OVER 25 HOURS of high-quality instruction are included in the Complete Program. It covers all of the techniques required for LSAT success, and features many step-by-step solutions to past LSAT questions.  

Priced at a fraction of the cost of comparable national courses - at roughly the price of a university textbook - the Now College program is affordable to nearly every student.It can be used as either a stand-alone study package, or as an effective supplement to other preparation methods.

I invite everyone on this list to visit our website at: www.LSATnow.com or www.NowCollege.com

Please pass this information along to anyone you might know who is studying  for LSAT in June.

For more information, please e-mail me: alice@nowcollege.com

Thank you

Alice Humeny
NowCollege.com ;)