Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Cute foreign parents  (Read 11439 times)

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
  • Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Guyutegirl+JewLo
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Cute foreign parents
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2004, 03:26:49 PM »
Damn, that is harsh. I usually don't say anything to my parents.  I can play good Korean son.

i refuse to play any role that i am 'supposed' to play because of being korea, a PK, or a son. 

i have a mind and will.  i will use it.

You have balls. See, the way I see it, they use me.  For various reasons.  They like to brag that I got into UCLA (to those losers that care about such *&^% (mostly Koreans)), that I am going to law school, blah blah.  When, 4 years ago, I told them I got canned from Princeton (I only applied cause they wanted me too) and that UCLA was the "best" school I got in, they went on a tirade, my dad saying he was ashamed and couldn't even carry his head around at work.  If you are pathetic enough to need your son to go to Ivy to feel better about yourself, you should get your balls reattached.

But see, I can use that.  I will play nice Korean son, get what I want out of them, and then screw them when I have the chance. (Well this is mostly my dad I am talking about, my mom is totally cool)

Also, my dad already said he'd disown me if I don't marry a Korean. HAHAHAHAHA. 

WTF?? So i take it he's not to keen on ccg? or is it just a "stage"
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

thechoson

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2004, 03:28:01 PM »
He doesn't know about CCG.

He'd prefer.  SKG (Skinny Korean Girlfriend).  But @#!* him, I don't care.  Besides, I don't have the game to pull that off, he should know that, I am his son.

tiyo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2004, 03:28:05 PM »
mahn, that sounds harsh....my parents are Korean, too...but they're pretty chill...
My dad never touched me, nothing...but if i did bad stuff, he'd give me these lectures....'Son...i can't say i'm not disappointed...blah blah....'
and those feel soooooo much worse!  After awhile, I'd just beat the sh*t out of myself...

thechoson

« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2004, 03:29:42 PM »
mahn, that sounds harsh....my parents are Korean, too...but they're pretty chill...
My dad never touched me, nothing...but if i did bad stuff, he'd give me these lectures....'Son...i can't say i'm not disappointed...blah blah....'
and those feel soooooo much worse!  After awhile, I'd just beat the sh*t out of myself...

My dad never beat the *&^% out of me.  My mom did.  My dad is more keen on saying things to get his way, and if I don't see eye to eye, I'm obviously the wrong one. Ass

browneyes4u

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2004, 04:02:46 PM »
Damn, that is harsh. I usually don't say anything to my parents.  I can play good Korean son.

i refuse to play any role that i am 'supposed' to play because of being korea, a PK, or a son. 

You have balls. See, the way I see it, they use me.  For various reasons.  They like to brag that I got into UCLA (to those losers that care about such *&^% (mostly Koreans)), that I am going to law school, blah blah.  When, 4 years ago, I told them I got canned from Princeton (I only applied cause they wanted me too) and that UCLA was the "best" school I got in, they went on a tirade, my dad saying he was ashamed and couldn't even carry his head around at work.  If you are pathetic enough to need your son to go to Ivy to feel better about yourself, you should get your balls reattached.

But see, I can use that.  I will play nice Korean son, get what I want out of them, and then screw them when I have the chance. (Well this is mostly my dad I am talking about, my mom is totally cool)

i hope some day your kids treat you the same way you treat your parents..

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2004, 04:04:11 PM »

now that was completely unnecessary.
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

thechoson

« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2004, 04:05:09 PM »

I doubt it, cause I won't treat them like my parents treat me.  Am I going to call them losers and a total failure cause they didn't get into IVY? No.  I mean come on, UCLA is not exactly Bush League, but they made it seem like all I had gotten into was community college.

browneyes4u

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2004, 04:06:06 PM »
wht part was uneccessary? you shouldnt even talk because you have less respect  for your parents than the choson one. im not here to pass judgement- im just stating my own opinion. to each its own.

thechoson

« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2004, 04:07:18 PM »
wht part was uneccessary? you shouldnt even talk because you have less respect  for your parents than the choson one. im not here to pass judgement- im just stating my own opinion. to each its own.

You are a f-ing idiot.  Either you are a f-ing whore to your parents, or you are George Bush , whose parents gave you everything.  Why don't you @#!* off

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2004, 04:07:27 PM »

and the respect my parents have for me has no bearing?  why should i respect someone if they dont respect me? 

and youre telling me that youre not passing judgement?  your comment was extremely judgemental if anything at all.
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'