Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Cute foreign parents  (Read 11749 times)

thechoson

Re: Cute foreign parents
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2004, 03:02:51 PM »
my parents both live in korea.  dad is a baptist pastor with a congregation of over 15000.  my mom pulls power trips because she is married to my dad.  supposedly theyre well respected over ther...all i know is that i cant stand them. 

both are abominable.

both can go to hell.

i havent talked to them since i got married, and i dont plan on talking to them until i die.

so, hows everyone doing?

Damn,I thought I was bad

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2004, 03:03:45 PM »
my parents both live in korea.  dad is a baptist pastor with a congregation of over 15000.  my mom pulls power trips because she is married to my dad.  supposedly theyre well respected over ther...all i know is that i cant stand them. 

both are abominable.

both can go to hell.

i havent talked to them since i got married, and i dont plan on talking to them until i die.

so, hows everyone doing?

Damn,I thought I was bad

bro, you have no idea.
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
  • Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Guyutegirl+JewLo
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2004, 03:04:49 PM »

both are abominable.

both can go to hell.

so, hows everyone doing?

Maybe it's not funny, but i'm laughing anyway. Jesus, were you serious about your mom smacking your right hand?
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2004, 03:09:35 PM »

both are abominable.

both can go to hell.

so, hows everyone doing?

Maybe it's not funny, but i'm laughing anyway. Jesus, were you serious about your mom smacking your right hand?

what...people thought that was a joke?  thems aint no joke...i used to get bamboo whipped on my calves when i was 8.

i wish korea would ship my parents out to iraq.

thechoson

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2004, 03:12:20 PM »
Yea, I got the bamboo treatment too

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
  • Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Guyutegirl+JewLo
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2004, 03:13:55 PM »

both are abominable.

both can go to hell.

so, hows everyone doing?

what...people thought that was a joke?  thems aint no joke...i used to get bamboo whipped on my calves when i was 8.

LOL! What sorta things did you do (or not do) to merit that? (My guess is you're gonna say nothing, but you ARE still picking your nose)
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2004, 03:15:56 PM »

both are abominable.

both can go to hell.

so, hows everyone doing?

LOL! What sorta things did you do (or not do) to merit that? (My guess is you're gonna say nothing, but you ARE still picking your nose)

besides picking my nose, i told them that i didnt believe in god and that religion didnt mean *&^% to me.

instead of telling me that he understood my points, he just beat the *&^% out of me telling me that a pastor having a son that does not believe looks 'bad' on him. 

f-ing loser.  hope he dies really soon.

thechoson

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2004, 03:16:58 PM »
Damn, that is harsh. I usually don't say anything to my parents.  I can play good Korean son.

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2004, 03:18:13 PM »
Damn, that is harsh. I usually don't say anything to my parents.  I can play good Korean son.

i refuse to play any role that i am 'supposed' to play because of being korea, a PK, or a son. 

i have a mind and will.  i will use it.

thechoson

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2004, 03:21:37 PM »

i refuse to play any role that i am 'supposed' to play because of being korea, a PK, or a son. 

i have a mind and will.  i will use it.

You have balls. See, the way I see it, they use me.  For various reasons.  They like to brag that I got into UCLA (to those losers that care about such *&^% (mostly Koreans)), that I am going to law school, blah blah.  When, 4 years ago, I told them I got canned from Princeton (I only applied cause they wanted me too) and that UCLA was the "best" school I got in, they went on a tirade, my dad saying he was ashamed and couldn't even carry his head around at work.  If you are pathetic enough to need your son to go to Ivy to feel better about yourself, you should get your balls reattached.

But see, I can use that.  I will play nice Korean son, get what I want out of them, and then screw them when I have the chance. (Well this is mostly my dad I am talking about, my mom is totally cool)

Also, my dad already said he'd disown me if I don't marry a Korean. HAHAHAHAHA.