Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Cute foreign parents  (Read 11294 times)

thechoson

Re: Cute foreign parents
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2004, 05:08:40 PM »
I HATE many people, especially Hyungnim Dsong.  I hate all fucks that have gorgeous Korean wives.

And I hate gorgeous Korean women, like Sodashi.  These girls did not give me the time of day back in elementary school when I tried to grab their new boobs. 

I also HATE the mailman, who has yet to arrive with my letter from Loyola

sodashi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2004, 05:20:53 PM »
I HATE many people, especially Hyungnim Dsong.  I hate all fucks that have gorgeous Korean wives.

And I hate gorgeous Korean women, like Sodashi.  These girls did not give me the time of day back in elementary school when I tried to grab their new boobs. 

I also HATE the mailman, who has yet to arrive with my letter from Loyola

HA HA HA, well back in elementary school most korean girls did NOT have any boobs... you should have just felt yourself...
oh and in junior high some prick (that i too HATE) made a little poem..

Roses are Red
Violets are Black
Sodashi's chest is
As flat as her back...

6 guys used to make fun of me for being flat chested... well due to my "growth" i've gotten a total of 4 apologies (2 i'll get from my high school reunion in 5 years) and i also dated one of those jerks (bad idea).

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2004, 05:36:29 PM »
this all started when dsong said he hated his parents- i think hate is avery strong word and i guess it got to me- and i already said i dont know anyone situation. matter of fact, my life hasnt been peaches and cream either.- but that "hate" word really got to me.- so for all of you who have stories about their parents and telling me how parents can be horrible- i know they can be horrible-
and not that I have to prove myself to anyone of you, but i so care about others' feelings and for any story that someone can tell abt their parents- i can share one as well- 
never said for you to like your parents- just saying that hate is a harsh word-
I stand by every word ive said

you make absolutely no sense at all and i wont waste much more of my time on idiots like you. 

stop trying to justify something you cant.  just because youre sensitive and the word 'hate' got to you, doesnt mean you can judge anyone.  and i do hope you stand by every word youve said...cuz it just makes my case stronger.

i hate sea cucumbers...
i hate non-ergonomic keyboards...
i hate bitches...
i hate ignorant people who pass judgement on people because a 'word' affected them.

and yes, i HATE MY PARENTS. 

gosh, hate is such a strong word.  yet i choose to stand by my words as well...biatch.
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

browneyes4u

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2004, 06:15:06 PM »
this all started when dsong said he hated his parents- i think hate is avery strong word and i guess it got to me- and i already said i dont know anyone situation. matter of fact, my life hasnt been peaches and cream either.- but that "hate" word really got to me.- so for all of you who have stories about their parents and telling me how parents can be horrible- i know they can be horrible-
and not that I have to prove myself to anyone of you, but i so care about others' feelings and for any story that someone can tell abt their parents- i can share one as well- 
never said for you to like your parents- just saying that hate is a harsh word-
I stand by every word ive said

you make absolutely no sense at all and i wont waste much more of my time on idiots like you. 

stop trying to justify something you cant.  just because youre sensitive and the word 'hate' got to you, doesnt mean you can judge anyone.  and i do hope you stand by every word youve said...cuz it just makes my case stronger.

i hate sea cucumbers...
i hate non-ergonomic keyboards...
i hate bitches...
i hate ignorant people who pass judgement on people because a 'word' affected them.

and yes, i HATE MY PARENTS. 

gosh, hate is such a strong word.  yet i choose to stand by my words as well...biatch.
if r personality is in any way indicative of the way u were treated by your parents.. then i guess i have nothing more to say on this topic.. its pointless- icould care less abt ur relationship with ur parents. different opinions yields different results-
im just grateful that i didnt have your life.
by the way, i know im a female dog and im damn proud of it. thank you for taking the time to even respond to my posts- obviously my words affected you- guess im not the only one who is sensitive.
so if you wish, continue to posts threads arguing with me.. i wont respond- not because i feel defeated, rather its because i dont see the point. ;)

thechoson

« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2004, 06:20:01 PM »
Hey, is browneyes4u the same person as runnergirl and that other chick I was going at it with on the hate board?  Cause both make very airheaded arguments without substance.  I am not too sure...

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2004, 06:24:21 PM »
if r personality is in any way indicative of the way u were treated by your parents.. then i guess i have nothing more to say on this topic.. its pointless- icould care less abt ur relationship with ur parents. different opinions yields different results-
im just grateful that i didnt have your life.
by the way, i know im a female dog and im damn proud of it. thank you for taking the time to even respond to my posts- obviously my words affected you- guess im not the only one who is sensitive.
so if you wish, continue to posts threads arguing with me.. i wont respond- not because i feel defeated, rather its because i dont see the point. ;)

who said anything about being sensitive? 

in any case since youre not going to respond, ill end by saying this:

youre a moron and you dont even know it.  but they do say ignorance is bliss...and you are the posterchild for that slogan. 

and the real reason you wont respond is because you have nothing to say...you cant even apologize.  you know youre wrong and im right.  and its pointless because your points make absolutely no sense. 

but since youre not going to respond...guess we will never know...and yes, you are a major female dog.  im glad you could be proud of that cuz you sure as hell cant be proud of much else.

'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

ruskiegirl

« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2004, 12:30:56 AM »
My mom is so cute.  One day, she asked my American grandma (her mother-in-law) how she could order something from "Monogamy Ward."

It turns out she wanted some curtains from the Montgomery Ward Catalog.

Cherry

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2004, 01:29:26 AM »
that is cute

My mum is an Aussie.  Some of the little differances in English get to me like - Mom and Mum.  My mum gets quite upset when I use the word mom.

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
  • Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Guyutegirl+JewLo
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #58 on: June 03, 2004, 01:41:54 AM »
wht part was uneccessary? you shouldnt even talk because you have less respect  for your parents than the choson one. im not here to pass judgement- im just stating my own opinion. to each its own.

I like that...the choson one...sounds much more...regal?
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

thechoson

« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2004, 01:42:47 AM »
wht part was uneccessary? you shouldnt even talk because you have less respect  for your parents than the choson one. im not here to pass judgement- im just stating my own opinion. to each its own.

I like that...the choson one...sounds much more...regal?

Damn straight