Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Houston Roll Call  (Read 14251 times)

highway to hallie

• View Profile
Re: Houston Roll Call
« Reply #210 on: July 30, 2005, 06:04:25 PM »
Whoa! How do you get to enrollment online? I wanna know what section I'm in!

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. I'm in Section B. . . I have Sanders for Torts, Mixon for Contracts, Ragazzo for Procedure and TBA for LARC. Mixon doesn't allow computers in his classroom. . . great.  :'(

I'm also in section B, and curious as to where you read that about Mixon- that's bad news for me and my terrible handwriting

CajunDynamo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #211 on: July 30, 2005, 10:45:21 PM »

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. I'm in Section B. . . I have Sanders for Torts, Mixon for Contracts, Ragazzo for Procedure and TBA for LARC. Mixon doesn't allow computers in his classroom. . . great.  :'(

Hey Scurvy,

Looks like we're in the same section, cuz I'm showing we have the same profs, but how do you know if that's A or B?  My enrollment services online schedule just lists sections, but doesn't indicate anything about A or B.

I have to admit, the schedule is pretty good.  Mondays are long, but Thurs & Fri end before noon!  No complaints about that.

Also, where are you seeing that Mixon doesn't allow computers?  I have notes 44 & 48 next to his name, but neither reference anything about disallowing computers in them

CD

Hey guys, looks like I'm in section B as well. CD, the sections are listed on the UH Law website under the fall 2005 schedule. Here's the link: http://www.law.uh.edu/schedule/fall/fall.asp

Hello,

Thanks for the info!  Are y'all gonna attempt to buy the text books now, or wait until orientation?

CD

tacc731

« Reply #212 on: July 31, 2005, 12:16:30 PM »

I'm also in section B, and curious as to where you read that about Mixon- that's bad news for me and my terrible handwriting

Not positive, but I would assume it was from this website:

http://www.members.aol.com/djmcarter/uhlc.html

ScurvyWench

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 31, 2005, 06:08:52 PM »

Not positive, but I would assume it was from this website:

http://www.members.aol.com/djmcarter/uhlc.html

Yep, that's where I read it. I sure hope it's outdated! I type 120+ WPM. I write about 25 WPM. :(

ScurvyWench

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 31, 2005, 11:31:49 PM »
Maybe we should move over to the students board. . . Only a few more weeks! :)

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/students/index.php/topic,2429.0.html

tracigu3

• Sr. Citizen
    • MSN Messenger - tracigu3@sbcglobal.net
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - tracigu3
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #215 on: July 31, 2005, 11:33:38 PM »
I'm in Section A.  Procedure with Crump. Torts with Flatt. K's with Zamora. LARC with Tabor.  

Anyone else? It seems like most on this board in B.

ScurvyWench

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: August 01, 2005, 12:16:17 PM »
One of the Girls on the Admitted Student Discussion Board is hosting a mixer on Saturday, August 6th at 6:30pm in Midtown. I think I'm going. Anyone else?

where2g0

« Reply #217 on: August 01, 2005, 12:28:12 PM »
Just got back from a little four day vacation in DC.  What a great way to get revved up for law school.

Also, just found out that I am in Section B.  Look forward to seeing you all in a few weeks.

htrus

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 01, 2005, 07:17:03 PM »
I'm in Section A.  Procedure with Crump. Torts with Flatt. K's with Zamora. LARC with Tabor.  

Anyone else? It seems like most on this board in B.

I am the same as you accept for LARC. I have Rachlin.
LSAT 161/GPA 3.05

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?cycle=0405&user=htrus

Attending: Houston
In: St. Mary's (w$$), South Texas, Texas Tech, Houston
Out: Texas, GMU, Boalt Hall, Oklahoma, Baylor
Waitlist: SMU

ScurvyWench

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: August 01, 2005, 07:41:38 PM »
Just got my Texas Driver's License. I look like a scary-thin lollipop head. :( Crazy since I'm not thin at all! And all of my names don't fit on, so it's weird to see it that way. This will take some getting used to!