Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: GMU '08  (Read 497 times)

stl_cardinals

GMU '08
« on: April 27, 2005, 10:13:03 AM »
I went and visited GMU and was really impressed and decided to attend in the fall. Anyone else made the same decision? Looked at apartments in the area? I've gone on craigslist a few times, and it might be possible to get some sort of 2 or 3 bedroom apartment.

Starresky

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - LeftMusic
    • View Profile
Re: GMU '08
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2005, 01:09:48 PM »
I had a very brief visit and was not impressed at all but I feel like my visit might have been unusual for George Mason. Can you tell me how yours went?

andyh21

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2005, 10:26:15 PM »
I'll be going to GMU this fall. Definitely will be looking at sharing an apartment. Housing is too expensive there for me to live by myself. I received a 12k fellowship but I'll still need to borrow a lot of money.

IHeartPink

• AOL Instant Messenger - Alyssers
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2005, 12:48:42 AM »
Someone please try to sell me on GMU. I'm having a really hard time deciding.  Also, I am visiting for a few hours next thursday, I know it's finals week and whatever, but i just kinda wanted to get a feel for the place.  Any suggestions for who to talk to/what to see?

Starresky

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - LeftMusic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2005, 01:01:35 AM »
Definitely visit D.C. and try the metro system. I liked the convenience of that. Make sure you have an appointment to visit the law school. I recommend the night class with the female professor if you can get it. She's pretty funny. What other schools are you considering?