• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: BC'08
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2005, 12:50:39 PM »

I'll be attending in the fall.
168:3.8

DeltaTauKyle

• Sr. Citizen
  • Hrm, I look pasty...must be engineering.
    • ICQ Messenger - 272630
    • AOL Instant Messenger - DeltaTauKyle
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2005, 01:57:04 PM »
Joe is going to get there before me, I probably won't arrive until mid August.  I am currently working full time in Austin, TX and have to have my ACL repaired this summer and do rehab (which I want finished before I get to Boston) and I am also taking 2 weeks to go back to Europe with my little brother. 

So, the short answer is, I don't really know.  Before school starts ;)  I'll probably be going there during the summer sometime to get the apt stuff set up though.  I think it would be cool to have a 3 person place, we could get a nicer apartment for less money, and we'd have our own thinktank for school stuff.
BC Law '08
Summer IP Intern

karita624

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2005, 04:05:56 PM »
Me too! Although I have been recently tempted by a rival Catholic school, I remained strong and true to my New England roots, and I am 97.5% sure I will be in Massachusetts this fall.

I am living across the river from you all in Cambridge. The commute is kinda crappy but I hope to avoid rush hour traffic on both ends and zip down Soldiers Field in about 15 minutes.
If you all have any additional questions regarding housing, transportation, or really good take out, feel free to contact me! I am leaving my job next Friday and having a long, leisurely summer (first baseball tour up and down the east coast, followed by a long vacation overseas). However, I am an email junkie, so I will be checking often.

I am happy to hear that everyone is happy that a decision has finally been made. Cheers, and congratulations!

ziti

• View Profile
    • http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?cycle=0405&user=ziti
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2005, 07:29:29 PM »
Just bumping this thread out of the weird racist posts.

Neub

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2005, 11:02:40 PM »
good move.