Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: I can't find my wallet  (Read 8552 times)

LaneSwerver

Re: I can't find my wallet
« Reply #130 on: April 28, 2005, 04:51:06 PM »
aw you flatter me Lane :-*

I do what I can.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 28, 2005, 08:47:13 PM »
You guys are soooo right! Even if some mugger didn't steal my wallet, Penn would have gouged over $100,000 from me. Pity party officially over! ;D Now where were we? Oh yeah... that guy found his wallet in the couch cushions or something.

actually, it was stuck up mhis heinie.

hilljack

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 28, 2005, 08:48:05 PM »
Were you getting ready to type "my"

lilymoreland

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #133 on: September 27, 2011, 10:22:16 AM »
I lost my wallet too. I spent hours looking for it this morning. I even cleaned my entire house. I said a serious prayer to Saint Anthony, (I was raised Catholic). And for some odd reason, something told me to go look through my dirty laundry. And what do you know, there it was. Now let me point out, this is not a wallet that you carry around in your pocket. It is a big wallet that a woman puts in her purse. I think on of my kids put it in the dirty laundry. They tend to hide things that they know they aren't supposed to have. Thank you St. Anthony for guiding me in the right direction to find my wallet!  ;)

FalconJimmy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #134 on: September 27, 2011, 12:52:49 PM »
I think on of my kids put it in the dirty laundry.

I think you should say a prayer to St. Spankass, the patron saint of corporal punishment.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: October 26, 2011, 10:22:36 AM »
ahh...the good ol' days on lsd.

.Chuck

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Free LSAT Logical Reasoning Question-Type Finder utility
« Reply #136 on: October 30, 2011, 06:47:26 AM »
ahh...the good ol' days on lsd.

ha ha.  Oh the memories. 

The late night drunk posts, later deleted ones, the great endless debates filled with vitriol, accusations, asinine positions and arguments, the race and whatever other hot political issue baiting fights and discussions.  Those were the days.  Now everyone is tortured because they have to get their fill of all that without reading or writing cuz they have to spend time pressing a few TV remote buttons to tune in cable shows/political news or touch an iPhone to watch stuff on the go while figuring out what to do with the other hand for other pleasures at the same time without the horrible burden of having to type out, read or write something longer than 140 characters.  Maybe Apple should program Siri to post peoples thoughts and complaints on LSD through the voice recognition/transcription technology. 
Quote from: goaliechica

IOPJCRN (In other PJC-related news)
cheeseburger glazed donut bun
 "The burger has been met by criticism from burger puritans and from people who...WANT TO LIVE"

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 31, 2011, 12:29:08 PM »
think he ever found wallet?