Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Texas Tech in Fall '05  (Read 23066 times)

texas1

Re: Texas Tech in Fall '05
« Reply #360 on: July 26, 2005, 12:11:34 AM »

Anyone else get that packet about orientation? I just got mine today, its weird that they're having it in the Business Building instead!

Is anyone else planning on attending the Hispanic Law Student Association's workshop on the 15th? Dustin and I are thinking we will....

2 more days until the movers come- we are about 80% packed!

See you all soon!
 :) Emily

Does that start after the computer class, or is there an overlap - I would be interested, but I wasn't sure when we would be done with the first...

ainsworth

• I heart WC
    • AOL Instant Messenger - emilyainsworth79
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ainsworthe
    • View Profile
    • Tech Law Women's Caucus
    • Email
« Reply #361 on: July 26, 2005, 12:20:01 AM »
Does that start after the computer class, or is there an overlap - I would be interested, but I wasn't sure when we would be done with the first...

Damn!  >:(
Looks like you are right- the HLS thing is from 8:30-1:00 and our laptop session (you're signed up with us on Monday right?) is from 9-12.

Oh well....

texas1

« Reply #362 on: July 26, 2005, 06:50:38 PM »

Damn!  >:(
Looks like you are right- the HLS thing is from 8:30-1:00 and our laptop session (you're signed up with us on Monday right?) is from 9-12.

Oh well....

Yup! I'll be at the computer setup on Monday - I will be trying to download some of that software off of techsis tonight...

Just renewed my Texas Drivers License with my new Lubbock address - 1 more thing off the checklist.

GOD I am going to miss Chipotle!!!!!!!

UTERIC3232

• AOL Instant Messenger - uteric3232
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #363 on: July 27, 2005, 01:22:47 PM »
where do you find out the time for the computer set of class?  I am doing it on Tuesday the 16th...
"Tough Times Never Last, But Tough People Do!"

Texan29

• Sr. Citizen
  • Texas Tech Law Bound!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: July 27, 2005, 02:44:17 PM »
Ok for anyone who may be in the same predicament I am here's some info from TTU Law. Y'all know we have to fill out that intent to study law in texas form by October right? Well I knew we had to submit a copy of our TTU Law application. I printed copies of all my applications for that purpose and now that I've been packing all that away. I cannot find the TTU Law App. If any of you are in the same situation of not being able to find that app as well HAVE NO FEAR. Texas Tech will be providing us with the app once again when we get there.

TTU is looking out for us again! Some days I think I'd lose my head if it weren't attached!
Texas Tech Law: We don't just pass the bar, we practically live there!

texas1

« Reply #365 on: July 27, 2005, 08:44:29 PM »
Ok for anyone who may be in the same predicament I am here's some info from TTU Law. Y'all know we have to fill out that intent to study law in texas form by October right? Well I knew we had to submit a copy of our TTU Law application. I printed copies of all my applications for that purpose and now that I've been packing all that away. I cannot find the TTU Law App. If any of you are in the same situation of not being able to find that app as well HAVE NO FEAR. Texas Tech will be providing us with the app once again when we get there.

TTU is looking out for us again! Some days I think I'd lose my head if it weren't attached!

Good info!
I think I still have mine saved, but with moving and all it is great to know that another copy is waiting for me in Lubbock...

Just got take out from my favorite Indian place...Chicken Korma is the closest thing to heaven that you can experience by yourself....

texas1

« Reply #366 on: July 28, 2005, 12:55:05 PM »
PARKING INFORMATION UPDATE

Just spoke to the TT parking police -

Wait list for lot R21 (law school lot) is approx 300 names long - HOWEVER the permits have not been adjusted to show the absence of the 260 or so graduates that are leaving the lot...

So unless we were among the last to enter the list - we should have excellent parking!!!

texas1

« Reply #367 on: July 28, 2005, 06:06:52 PM »
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

texas1

« Reply #368 on: July 29, 2005, 01:18:11 AM »
I think maybe all my Tech buddies have left me...

texaslaw

• View Profile
« Reply #369 on: July 29, 2005, 05:48:26 AM »
No way.. we are always lurking. I am getting excited and nervous about school, we are only a few weeks away. As for me I have been in Austin seeing friends and family. I am starting to feel the remorse of leaving my past job on July 1st. When is our happy hour set for? I think I am moving down on Aug. 12th or 13th. I hope everyone's summer is going well.

For the section 3 folks....should we organize a study group for our classes? I am living with a tutor for Shannon's class so that may be of use.

Gary