Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Lied to a girl about previous relationships....good idea (for my situation)???  (Read 9630 times)

thechoson

That's how meeting people on the internet works... you get an emotional and mental attachment before the physical one.

that sounds right.

Ginatio

Don't get me wrong, I have non-sexual relationships with lots of girls. But I'm not interested in letting the various friendships develop into sexual ones. Physical attraction plays a huge role in a sexual relationship. Don't take ccg for granted.  :D

why must you consider them sexually to have a relationship? Can't you just build to that stage after the emotional attachment?

thechoson

Don't get me wrong, I have non-sexual relationships with lots of girls. But I'm not interested in letting the various friendships develop into sexual ones. Physical attraction plays a huge role in a sexual relationship. Don't take ccg for granted.  :D

why must you consider them sexually to have a relationship? Can't you just build to that stage after the emotional attachment?

I am not allowed to have any attachments.  I've been turned into a motherfucking asexual.

bobfett33

not allowed to have any attachments - just like my mom's work e-mail.

thechoson

At least your mom's email gets to send and receive.

thinknpositive

I just can't have non-sexual relationships with girls.  I don't believe anyone truly can.

Like Chris Rock said, every girl is offered male private part everyday. Everytime a guy is nice to you, he is essentially offering you male private part.  It's just the way the world works.  No matter how hard I try to be just friends with a girl, I can't seem to ignore the fact that they are a girl.

Can I hold your coat? (how about some male private part?)
Do you need help with that? (how about some male private part?)

etc. 

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
I just can't have non-sexual relationships with girls.  I don't believe anyone truly can.

Like Chris Rock said, every girl is offered male private part everyday. Everytime a guy is nice to you, he is essentially offering you male private part.  It's just the way the world works.  No matter how hard I try to be just friends with a girl, I can't seem to ignore the fact that they are a girl.

Can I hold your coat? (how about some male private part?)
Do you need help with that? (how about some male private part?)

etc. 

Amen.  This is a true fact of life. Men don't have female "friends".  We just have women we haven't screwed YET.  The wise woman knows this, accepts it, and deals with it accordingly.  The naive woman says "NO, we're just friends, he doesn't even see me like that".  Chick, please.  If he could he'd bend your ass over right now...

But getting back on topic (which seems to be very difficult for this group - I've never seen so many A.D.D. lawyers in all my life) You wanted to know if it was a good idea to have lied to your girlfriend about your past.

The answer is NO.  Come clean.  If you start the foundation off on lies it will crumble after too long.  Just put it out there.  If you have to lie to be with somebody then they're not worth you being with in the first place.  And its not like you have anything to hide anyway.  You could, as Ginatio said, just not have found the right woman yet that you would like to settle down and make the girlfriend.  Perfectly normal.  I'm 27 and I've  only had 3 girlfriends in my life - again to quote fellow engineer Ginatio - I've only had the opportunity to come across 3 women in my lifetime of dating who were actually worth my time to become serious with.  Not saying I'm anything special but you have to consider the fact that you can't just make anybody that happens to come along your girlfriend.  They don't have to be perfect, they just have to be perfect FOR YOU.

"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

Dante Hicks

• Sr. Citizen
  • Whatchoo lookin at?
    • View Profile
My first encounter was with Fistina I think.  BTW..if you lie off the bat about small stuff imagine whatchoo will lie about later.  Also..NEVER EVER NEVER EVER cheat.  You WILL get busted!!  Maybe not now but like 10 years later when you bump into each other and fumble for words (Uh..duh...uh...).

;D
One day it was so cold in Chicago that the lawyers had their hands in their own pockets.

nola8688

• Sr. Citizen
  • THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL !!!
    • View Profile

At least your mom's email gets to send and receive.

Funny Chosen, but I have a question for you.

You have said before how much you love your lady, how you would either give or take a bullet before another man gave it to her etc. But if you guys aren't sexually compatible (ie. she wants to get down once a month, while you have NORMAL sexual needs) then how the hell is this going to work for you two? You need BOTH the emotional and physical to have a relationship that works.

And for the original poster... just tell her before it is too late.  Unless you just want some booty and donít give a fuk, but that is between you and your scruples.
Rise and shine and give off your glory glory!!!