Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Lied to a girl about previous relationships....good idea (for my situation)???  (Read 9717 times)

Ladyday

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
LMFAO!

This is my dream girl: http://www.hotornot.com/r/?emid=GRHMGS

oh where oh where could she be?

the banter between u too just makes me laugh. and referring to your own friends as ugly is just makes me shake my head.  from what you've said so far I think that you are being a little bit too picky, not saying anything against you, but you may find out that your dream woman is one of those "tool bitches" that you think is ugly.  now with that being said, I'm not saying date a woman that looks like a gorilla b/c b/c I wouldn't do that myself, but loosen your standards a little. 
Also, don't worry about it, soon you'll be working for me, and you'll be getting paid.

thechoson

the banter between u too just makes me laugh. and referring to your own friends as ugly is just makes me shake my head.  from what you've said so far I think that you are being a little bit too picky, not saying anything against you, but you may find out that your dream woman is one of those "tool bitches" that you think is ugly.  now with that being said, I'm not saying date a woman that looks like a gorilla b/c b/c I wouldn't do that myself, but loosen your standards a little. 
Also, don't worry about it, soon you'll be working for me, and you'll be getting paid.

You fuckhead. I can't believe I fell for that again. And get rid of that avatar before somebody pukes

Ginatio

LOL! Again, cho? i'm dissapointed in you.  :D

You fuckhead. I can't believe I fell for that again. And get rid of that avatar before somebody pukes

thechoson

Mrs. thechoson is dissapointed in your, jackass.  She doesn't appreciate such painful sights.

Ginatio

But I bet you appreciate her even more now, eh?  ;)

Mrs. thechoson is dissapointed in your, jackass.  She doesn't appreciate such painful sights.

thechoson

Yes.  Mrs. thechoson is always appreciated.

thechoson

Anyways, the point I was making was not to be shallow.  Know your own limits.  If you are a f-ing ape, then don't be asking out Beyonce.  But don't think you can't go up to a girl and strike a conversation with her cause she's not what society defines as gorgeous. You do this, then all you are is a f-ing guy-stereotype tool.

Ginatio

Right. I strike up conversations with anyone and everyone. The point I was making, though, is that I would never consider them sexually unless they fit what *I* define as gorgeous.

Anyways, the point I was making was not to be shallow.  Know your own limits.  If you are a f-ing ape, then don't be asking out Beyonce.  But don't think you can't go up to a girl and strike a conversation with her cause she's not what society defines as gorgeous. You do this, then all you are is a f-ing guy-stereotype tool.

thechoson

Right. I strike up conversations with anyone and everyone. The point I was making, though, is that I would never consider them sexually unless they fit what *I* define as gorgeous.

why must you consider them sexually to have a relationship? Can't you just build to that stage after the emotional attachment?

bobfett33

That's how meeting people on the internet works... you get an emotional and mental attachment before the physical one.