Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Lied to a girl about previous relationships....good idea (for my situation)???  (Read 9459 times)

Ginatio

Not really. I don't go for ugly girls, if that's what you mean. but they don't have to be supermodels or anything. Being an EE undergrad, I guess I never really had time to make a concerted search. I didn't really care cause I had better things to do, but I'm telling ya... there's some screwed up fish in the sea...

Ginatio, maybe you just aren't looking in the right places.  You are just finding these tool bitches.

Try girls that are really into SOMETHING, besides themselves.  Whether its studies, art, sex, sports, serial killing. Something.  You might have interesting conversations, and it might be a stepstone to a relationship that lasts longer than a menstrual cycle.  Also, are you one of those shallow dudes that just go for really hot chicks?  That might be it too. 

thechoson

judging by that picture, it seems like you ate one.  I don't know, I don't talk to girls often, but when I do, they are usually very cool. 

Ginatio

oh, there's lots of cool ones, but the cool ones are never very attractive.

I have girls that are friends, but girlfriends? no. lol

Travel and Leisure magazine recently rated Philly as the city with the ugliest people in America, so you have to put my situation in context...

judging by that picture, it seems like you ate one.  I don't know, I don't talk to girls often, but when I do, they are usually very cool. 

thechoson

You go to Upenn?

I mean, would you rather go out with a shallow beautiful chick or an ugly one that interests you? Oh, neither, maybe that's why you are in your situation

Ginatio

I go to Drexel. I go out with "ugly" chicks. I hate to call them that because they're friends... but yea.. not on a sexual level (aka "girlfriend" girlfriend), which is what i think newguy was getting at

You go to Upenn?

I mean, would you rather go out with a shallow beautiful chick or an ugly one that interests you? Oh, neither, maybe that's why you are in your situation

Ladyday

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
You mf's are funny as hell, are u serious?

Ginatio

ummm... yea.. i mean... no?  :-[

Ladyday

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
the banter between u too just makes me laugh. and referring to your own friends as ugly is just makes me shake my head.  from what you've said so far I think that you are being a little bit too picky, not saying anything against you, but you may find out that your dream woman is one of those "tool bitches" that you think is ugly.  now with that being said, I'm not saying date a woman that looks like a gorilla b/c b/c I wouldn't do that myself, but loosen your standards a little. 
Also, don't worry about it, soon you'll be working for me, and you'll be getting paid.

Ladyday

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
ummm... yea.. i mean... no?  :-[

oh good lord G, that pic may be the reason why.  :o

Ginatio

This is my dream girl: http://www.hotornot.com/r/?emid=GRHMGS

oh where oh where could she be?

the banter between u too just makes me laugh. and referring to your own friends as ugly is just makes me shake my head.  from what you've said so far I think that you are being a little bit too picky, not saying anything against you, but you may find out that your dream woman is one of those "tool bitches" that you think is ugly.  now with that being said, I'm not saying date a woman that looks like a gorilla b/c b/c I wouldn't do that myself, but loosen your standards a little. 
Also, don't worry about it, soon you'll be working for me, and you'll be getting paid.