Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Ole Miss Law  (Read 583 times)

ch537

• AOL Instant Messenger - ch537
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ole Miss Law
« on: April 25, 2005, 09:47:54 AM »
I visited Oxford this weekend for the first time in order to get an apartment.   And, WOW, I absolutely love oxford. What an awesome little town.  The houses are beautiful, the weather wasnt even good for there and I loved it, the girls - well - damn (classy and attractive), and the campus was amazing.   After all of the statements about the law school building, I really didnt think that it was that bad at all.   Needless to say I am incredibly happy that I chose Ole Miss over Kentucky, and my bank account will be too.   Look forward to seeing all of my future classmates, -- southern wannabe
Accepted: Kentucky, Mississippi (attending)
Pending: Georgia, Georgia State
Rejected: Alabama, Wake Forest
Waitlisted: Vanderbilt, Tennessee
Withdrawn & yet still received a rejection letter a month later: Emory
Withdrawn:  Florida
Undergrad: University of Chicago

pkknecht

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Ole Miss Law
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2005, 08:46:23 PM »

Yeap, Oxford is amazing.  I really can't wait until August.  It's funny; I only live an hour from Oxford but I can't seem to find a reason to go visit! A friend of mine did ask me to come down and party with him at one of the fraternities, and although I'm certainly not the frat boy type, I am seriously considering the offer!

Phillip

Cell Phone User

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Ole Miss Law
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2005, 01:28:53 AM »
Oxford is one of the greatest college towns. You can't ask for friendlier people, prettier women, or a nicer campus/enviroment.