Law School Discussion

Performance Enhancers

Re: Performance Enhancers
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2004, 11:22:43 PM »
Don't be stupid: Adderall does not work ... the only thing that may work is the good ole coke ...

$ones

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2004, 12:37:07 PM »
2 pills at once? Just a reminder that that they are 10mg spansules. With that in mind, is it still a good idea? I feel pleasant and stimulated after taking the dex, but I'm not sure if the focus part has kicked in yet. Havent experience jitters since I nixed the coffee. Also, I've been real tired in the evenings after taking it - approx 5hrs after my dose until the time I go to bed.

I need a break. No exams today, I've written one 5 days straight. I got caught up in my obsession last night and wrote an exam last night that went from 11pm - 2am. It was my second practice test of the day and I was sleepy and crashing from dex. I got a 164 - but numerous LR/RC questions were wrong because I was not reading closely and found myself not finishing off reading passages as well as answer choices. Also got 1/6 on a game where I misread a simple conditon. Signs of burnout? I'm trying to force myself to take a day off but its soo hard to pull myself away.

M2

« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2004, 12:59:55 PM »
You may seriously want to consider just taking timed sections.
I find that I can get 7-8 separate timed sections in one day easily...where two whole tests would absolutely kill me

Just a suggestion

Although I definitely understand the value of full tests, I simply cannot bare to take more than a fewm ore before the real thing.

« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2004, 05:48:13 PM »
sones, what kind of moron are you with this sequence?

173-163-161-164-170-166-167-169-171-169-167-164-166-164

Can't ya see the more logical one compiled by M2? Why don't you compose smth similar to that ?

$ones

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2004, 06:25:35 PM »
sones, what kind of moron are you with this sequence?

173-163-161-164-170-166-167-169-171-169-167-164-166-164

Can't ya see the more logical one compiled by M2? Why don't you compose smth similar to that ?

I wish it was consistent like M2's. I'm confident in a couple of days the sequence will be rising again. But your still a female private part for coming on like that.

« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2004, 06:52:25 PM »
Is the pic on your avatar yours, sones? I think I'll steal it to upload it on other boards as being me, if you'll allow me to do so, of course,,lol 

nathanielmark

« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2004, 07:16:24 PM »
sones that guy is a major a-hole (talking about your scores).  everyone i have seen prepping here seriously has the same bounce around problem with scores.  everyone has a range, i think the key is to get your range as high as possible and then hope you have a great day when you take the test.

M2

« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2004, 07:29:58 PM »
sones that guy is a major a-hole (talking about your scores).  everyone i have seen prepping here seriously has the same bounce around problem with scores.  everyone has a range, i think the key is to get your range as high as possible and then hope you have a great day when you take the test.

My scores have been more erratic the past few tests but since they were sections (separated by days) I haven't posted them.

$ones

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2004, 07:30:51 PM »

Knowing that is reassuring, thanks. I'm not gonna dwell on my past couple of scores anymore. They are forgotten and I'm gonna concentrate on just refreshing myself.

« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2004, 06:56:24 PM »
sones = GreenEsqnHam = mofo