Law School Discussion

Performance Enhancers

$ones

• View Profile
Performance Enhancers
« on: May 29, 2004, 07:31:14 PM »
Hi I was wondering if anyone has any infromtaion regarding any performance enhancers that one may take. I've been speaking to a nutrionist on the matter and I've been recommended ginkgo biloba - it expands the capilliries which means more oxygen to your brain, salmon oil, and a daily vitamin.

Thanks...

nathanielmark

Re: Performance Enhancers
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2004, 07:33:16 PM »
a cocaine suppository.

M2

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2004, 08:02:54 PM »
Thats what made Al  Gore look like that.

utaustin

• 3.36/164
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2004, 09:34:14 PM »
a lot of asians eat fish, and that's supposed to help with brain development.

fish oil or whatever omega 3 fatty acids contained in fish help with memory recall. If you're going to start, do it now.

2 weeks out on the June LSAT.

cyim123

• Nevada-Reno, BS/CS 3.63 GPA
    • MSN Messenger - cyim123@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2004, 03:51:36 AM »
Adderol and Ridelin work well...

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Guyutegirl+JewLo
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2004, 10:08:08 AM »
Hi I was wondering if anyone has any infromtaion regarding any performance enhancers that one may take. I've been speaking to a nutrionist on the matter and I've been recommended ginkgo biloba - it expands the capilliries which means more oxygen to your brain, salmon oil, and a daily vitamin.

Thanks...

First: Don't listen to your nutritionist-salmon oil? that's bullpucky. Is your nutritionist jewish? that may be the problem. You can't ever trust them (except for me). Terminate all contact with him. Screen all his calls. If he leaves a message, don't return his calls. Now that the pesky nutritionist is out of the way, look at the thread titled Adderall. At first, you may be swayed by the deterring effects of their arguments. Don't be. Remember: this whole process is competitive. They're all just kicking themselves for not taking adderall before their lsat's-or they either took it and it worked and they don't want anymore competition. This is what you need to do: find a friend with ADD or some other problem and get some Adderall. Now, take it before several different practive tests. Figure out how long it takes to kick in, when the urge to crap comes on, and how to time everything perfectly. You'll start to see your scores go up almost immediately. Time everything so you can take the adderall, crap and be fresh and on time for the test. And don't listen to people who say you're cheating if you're doing this. @#!* them. You're getting a leg up on the competition. It's a brutal world out there-they're not your friends. I am. I like you, a little naive but i like you. that's why i'm helping you. And don't ever do the salmon juice crap or whatever. None of that stuff does anything for you. it's just something nutitionists do to amuse themselves. They're like "hmm... in your case lets try a little cod oil, monkey cornea, and misquito balls...yes..that should all work just fine." Then they sit around and see if you actually do it, you do, they laugh their asses off, it doesn't work, you come back for me and they they're trying squid ears and horse crap. go with the adderall. 

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2004, 01:11:05 AM »
If you can track down some 4-mar that would be better than anything else you could possibly take to help you with the LSAT.  If you cant find that I suggest either adderall, ritalin, meth-amphetamines, dexedrine, cocaine, or a combination of them. 

$ones

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2004, 10:09:25 PM »
Thank you guyutegirl! I will visit as many doctors as I need to until I get it tommorow.

Adderall! Does it take effect immediately or would I have to take it for an indeterminate amount of time before I started noticing the effect.

I actually tried to get Adderall about 6 weeks ago but I got scared off when my doctor was completely against it; instead he recommended that I take Zoloft (the anti-depressant) to increase my concentration. Been on that for about 6 weeks. Havent noticed any spectacular change. Hopefully I can start Adderall tommorow.

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2004, 11:51:03 PM »
Try cola nut ..

jacy85

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2004, 06:55:12 AM »
Thank you guyutegirl! I will visit as many doctors as I need to until I get it tommorow.

Are you looking for a friggin easy way out, or what?  Just study for the goddamn test, and forget about wasting time and money on drugs/supplements/whatever.  The money you're paying for this CRAP would be better spent on LSAT prep materials.  Mood enhancers are for people that have depression or other psychological problems.  Not for people who whine to their doctors about how they're scared about taking the LSATs.  The same for Adderall, for people that really do have problems focusing due to a form of ADD.

And am I the only one that feels that taking prescription drugs that are UNNECESSARY for your health and the doctors that write these scripts are very unethical?