Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Beef  (Read 7490 times)

Omegaman

• Sr. Citizen
  • Say it Loud! We're Black & Republican & Proud!!!
    • View Profile
Re: The Racism Issue
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2005, 07:06:39 PM »
Whatever... I'm going to avoid, like I always do, the drama. But, Omegaman, I've seen your picture. You do not, under any circumstances, want to provoke me. I could literally go all day long. That is all. Carry on.

Talkin about Rainbow Flags. Nikka I aint never gave you my picture. This is what Im talkin about you trackin down NIKKAS picture with all these sistas on this board. Let me tell you a secret. Folks have seen me in person, and any other mofo from this board that comes through DIA will get swooped up by the grey goose and see me in person too. So im suppossed to feel upset because its not my picture that youve decided to hang up on your ceiling and above your headboard staring at while you touch your private parts. If me being the ugliest nikka on the planet keeps me out of that then cool.
But betwen you and me I wont tell anybody who's picture is up on your wall, The Lt. Governor of Maryland, Sands, how about the group photo I took with the ques, yes that it you just pick a different nikka out each time, opps i have to vomit thinking about that. But anyway since youve tracked down us MEN, which sadly is something Harvard or LSAC cant give you Manhood, but Im considering Harvard in 2006 if Im 1 of those 600 mofo, well have 2 years and Ill teach you Manhood. But understand this, YOU ARE NOT F!@#$%NG ME, talking about you done changed your mine and its me not sands who you think is fine. And you not feeling redbones anymore. Im doing this for your people, tired of saying he got into Harvard But.......
Oh yeah take that group picture from the website and post it in the BLSD thread, I wont folks to see how the Ques represented, plus theres some florida cats who LP might know.
Poor sands, I hope you get past this redbone phase soon, for his sake

One Step Ahead

• LSD Obsessed
  • you say you want a revolution
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2005, 07:15:03 PM »
Whatever... I'm going to avoid, like I always do, the drama. But, Omegaman, I've seen your picture. You do not, under any circumstances, want to provoke me. I could literally go all day long. That is all. Carry on.

Talkin about Rainbow Flags. Nikka I aint never gave you my picture. This is what Im talkin about you trackin down NIKKAS picture with all these sistas on this board. Let me tell you a secret. Folks have seen me in person, and any other mofo from this board that comes through DIA will get swooped up by the grey goose and see me in person too. So im suppossed to feel upset because its not my picture that youve decided to hang up on your ceiling and above your headboard staring at while you touch your private parts. If me being the ugliest nikka on the planet keeps me out of that then cool.
But betwen you and me I wont tell anybody who's picture is up on your wall, The Lt. Governor of Maryland, Sands, how about the group photo I took with the ques, yes that it you just pick a different nikka out each time, opps i have to vomit thinking about that. But anyway since youve tracked down us MEN, which sadly is something Harvard or LSAC cant give you Manhood, but Im considering Harvard in 2006 if Im 1 of those 600 mofo, well have 2 years and Ill teach you Manhood. But understand this, YOU ARE NOT F!@#$%NG ME, talking about you done changed your mine and its me not sands who you think is fine. And you not feeling redbones anymore. Im doing this for your people, tired of saying he got into Harvard But.......
Oh yeah take that group picture from the website and post it in the BLSD thread, I wont folks to see how the Ques represented, plus theres some florida cats who LP might know.

dude, what's with all the animosity?  :-\

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2005, 07:16:11 PM »
But betwen you and me I wont tell anybody who's picture is up on your wall, The Lt. Governor of Maryland, Sands, how about the group photo I took with the ques, yes that it you just pick a different nikka out each time, opps i have to vomit thinking about that. But anyway since youve tracked down us MEN, which sadly is something Harvard or LSAC cant give you Manhood, but Im considering Harvard in Im 1 of those 600 mofo, well have 2 years and Ill teach you Manhood. But understand this, YOU ARE NOT F!@#$%NG ME, talking about you done changed your mine and its me not sands who you think is fine. And you not feeling redbones anymore. Im doing this for your people, tired of saying he got into Harvard But.......

Return to sender. Unreadable.
Look to the left -- Look to the right

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2005, 07:18:46 PM »

I have no idea; people creatin' beefs now.  :-\

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2005, 07:19:46 PM »
....sigh....

What’s your first choice for law school or are you still deciding??
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

Omegaman

• Sr. Citizen
  • Say it Loud! We're Black & Republican & Proud!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2005, 07:26:01 PM »

heres the issue RBG likes going around and getting photos of Women, and now God forbid men, without their permission and emails and pms them around I dont know if hes selling these to a website or cropping them or what but I know sistas dont like and I know its going to make sands feel weird too, especially since thank goodness he thinks Im ugly. But that not cool tracking down photos of women, and dont care if thats not his sexual orientation get their permission first

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2005, 07:27:50 PM »

heres the issue RBG likes going around and getting photos of Women, and now God forbid men, without their permission and emails and pms them around I dont know if hes selling these to a website or cropping them or what but I know sistas dont like and I know its going to make sands feel weird too, especially since thank goodness he thinks Im ugly. But that not cool tracking down photos of women, and dont care if thats not his sexual orientation get their permission first

Dude - I didn't track down nary a photo. Your assumptions are worse than your writing skills, which says a lot.

One Step Ahead

• LSD Obsessed
  • you say you want a revolution
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2005, 07:28:48 PM »

and you are the defender of women now?  :-\ seems like there is more to it than that...

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
    • Yeah I have one...like everyone else.
« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2005, 07:31:12 PM »
RBG.
But betwen you and me I wont tell anybody who's picture is up on your wall, The Lt. Governor of Maryland, Sands, how about the group photo I took with the ques, yes that it you just pick a different nikka out each time, opps i have to vomit thinking about that. But anyway since youve tracked down us MEN, which sadly is something Harvard or LSAC cant give you Manhood, but Im considering Harvard in Im 1 of those 600 mofo, well have 2 years and Ill teach you Manhood. But understand this, YOU ARE NOT F!@#$%NG ME, talking about you done changed your mine and its me not sands who you think is fine. And you not feeling redbones anymore. Im doing this for your people, tired of saying he got into Harvard But.......

Redbones? I'm still confused as to why Omegaman has an issue with RBG. What is the root of this so called "beef". Anywhodiddle, I should clarify some things because there seems to be a lot of confusion going on. Not to rain on your "clowning" parade Omegaman, but the only reason RBG saw the picture from the conference was becuase I showed them to him. How did I get them? Well sorry, I didn't "search" the internet for them, someone sent them to me. I thought they were funny, so I showed RBG. It's really not that serious. I don't think he wants your body or anything.

Good luck at Harvard, you and RBG should be study buddies.
Honesty has a beautiful and refreshing simplicity about it. No ulterior motives. No hidden meanings. An absence of hypocrisy, duplicity, political games, and verbal superficiality. As honesty and real integrity characterize our lives, there will be no need to manipulate others.--Chuck Swindoll

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2005, 07:32:22 PM »
RBG.

Redbones? I'm still confused as to why Omegaman has an issue with RBG. What is the root of this so called "beef". Anywhodiddle, I should clarify some things because there seems to be a lot of confusion going on. Not to rain on your "clowning" parade Omegaman, but the only reason RBG saw the picture from the conference was becuase I showed them to him. How did I get them? Well sorry, I didn't "search" the internet for them, someone sent them to me. I thought they were funny, so I showed RBG. It's really not that serious. I don't think he wants your body or anything.

Good luck at Harvard, you and RBG should be study buddies.

he's not going to Harvard (yet, if ever).