Author Topic: Beef  (Read 6975 times)

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
    • Yeah I have one...like everyone else.
Re: The Racism Issue
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2005, 06:48:09 PM »
They should bring back corporal punishment in the class rooms and maybe the police won't have to get involved.

Oh yeah read the disclaimer lexington.
Honesty has a beautiful and refreshing simplicity about it. No ulterior motives. No hidden meanings. An absence of hypocrisy, duplicity, political games, and verbal superficiality. As honesty and real integrity characterize our lives, there will be no need to manipulate others.--Chuck Swindoll

Who's Crowdaddy

• Sr. Citizen
  • Fuc% Y'all, I'm From Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2005, 06:48:43 PM »
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/n/a/2005/03/18/national/a104552S20.DTL&type=bondage

Hear is an article about it, although it doesn't mention race. Something about jelly beans.
I fought the Law and the Law won

I am the Law

Ladyday

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2005, 06:49:27 PM »
What state was this in Lady?

THEN, since she's a child, you know they shouldn't have shown her face, but the news kept running it over and over showing what she looked like. But in a way it was good, cause there wasn't rage in that little girl's face, she looked scared as hell!

EDIT: my Bad!
And of course it didn't mention race. Just for some reason I don't think they would have manhandled a blond haired blue-eyed Becky! 

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2005, 06:50:43 PM »
The little girl was hampering the education of other students by being disruptive. I bet she'll be an angel after spending the night in lock up. LMAO

BEAT YOUR KIDS!
Honesty has a beautiful and refreshing simplicity about it. No ulterior motives. No hidden meanings. An absence of hypocrisy, duplicity, political games, and verbal superficiality. As honesty and real integrity characterize our lives, there will be no need to manipulate others.--Chuck Swindoll

CocoPuff

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2005, 06:54:05 PM »
The little girl was hampering the education of other students by being disruptive. I bet she'll be an angel after spending the night in lock up. LMAO

BEAT YOUR KIDS!

Most black people do beat their children, it's the others who give time out and their kids be going nuts in school. But you don't see them on the 5 o'clock news in handcuffs on their way to jail.
There's just this for consolation: an hour here or there when our lives seem, against all odds and expectations, to burst open and give us everything we've ever imagined"

Ladyday

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2005, 06:54:37 PM »
Well, the mother is a stupid female dog talking about "they set her baby up" but I've seen older kids straight bug the hell out and they've never been "arrested" Obviously, TIME OUT, just ain't working. But dayum, she's five!!

Lexington

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2005, 06:54:48 PM »
"Minutes later, the 40-pound girl was in the back of a police cruiser, under arrest for battery. Her hands were bound with plastic ties, her ankles in handcuffs."

This is laughable!!

"She's never going back to that school," Akins said. "They set my baby up."  

I know it's not supposed to be funny, but c'mon...   :D :D :D
"I take summers off cuz I love winter beef..." NAS

HBCU.EDU

« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2005, 06:55:21 PM »
That *&^% would never happen to a 5 yr old white girl. 

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2005, 06:56:20 PM »
I'm being sarcastic. However if the little girl was acting up in class maybe the principal's should have been the option. Who knows what was going on.

5 year olds are vicious these days. She might have had a weapon. Lock her up and throw away the key.

HBCU.EDU

« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2005, 06:57:13 PM »
"Minutes later, the 40-pound girl was in the back of a police cruiser, under arrest for battery. Her hands were bound with plastic ties, her ankles in handcuffs."

This is laughable!!

"She's never going back to that school," Akins said. "They set my baby up." 

I know it's not supposed to be funny, but c'mon...   :D :D :D

Uhhh...Nahh. That *&^% aint funny at all.  ???