Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
    • Yeah I have one...like everyone else.
Beef
« on: April 22, 2005, 06:18:41 PM »
Public Service Announcement

Disclaimer: If the following doesnít apply to you then donít trip, if it does, REMAIN OFFENDED!

Apparently there are some b*tch ass HATERADE DRINKING  mother f*cking BADWORD on these boards who canít simply keep my name out of their mouth. I realize that Iím tight and my confidence rubs some of you dweebs the wrong way. HOWEVER IF YOU ARE SO BOTHERED BY ME, HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND KEEP MY NAME OUT OF YOUR PIE HOLE?! Is that so difficult? What is the obsession with what Iím doing, saying or up to? First one of you broads called Yale and now you still canít shut up about me? Thanks, I feel like a celebrity without even trying. I have a lot to be proud of because I worked my ass off for many years. So if my ďarroganceĒ regarding law school is a problem for any of you then simply ignore me. I donít talk to half of you bottom barrel negros  in the first place so what does it matter what REGAL is doing? Why is regal coming up in Pms and phone conversations in the first place? There are some real losers in this piece if you are that obsessed with an individual from a MESSAGE BOARD.

GOOD GRIEF. The level of mediocrity here has reached a new low. We have third tier toilet people in the house.  Some of you guys are BEYOND PATHETIC. Do you not have lives of your own so my name has to be the topic of conversation?  Pming folks about me and gossiping about me isnít all the productive. Some of you really need to get a life. Stop talking about me on the phone, or even bringing me up if I am that much of a pain in the ass. If you have a problem with me, drop a PM.

Some of you obsessive TTTs need to quit while you are ahead. PMing folks to talk about me? Man f*ck you and the b*tch's female private part you came out of.

Here are some tips for all the kids who rode the yellow school bus who find me ďNauseatingĒ

1. Ignore me; which means stop reading my post or engaging in conversation
2. Do NOT discuss me (pms, phone, email etc...)
3. Stop visiting my webpage and my blog and leaving comments.

Please realize that  that I know exactly who what about me on the board. Just b/c I havenít busted your asses out now doesnít mean I donít plan to in the future.  ;D

As Iíve said before, nothing is sacred on here.  If you tell something to person A, they are sharing it with person B, C, and D.

Honesty has a beautiful and refreshing simplicity about it. No ulterior motives. No hidden meanings. An absence of hypocrisy, duplicity, political games, and verbal superficiality. As honesty and real integrity characterize our lives, there will be no need to manipulate others.--Chuck Swindoll

Lexington

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: The Racism Issue
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2005, 06:22:13 PM »
Whatever... I'm going to avoid, like I always do, the drama. But, Omegaman, I've seen your picture. You don't not, under any circumstances, want to provoke me. I could literally go all day long. That is all. Carry on.

Don't not??
"I take summers off cuz I love winter beef..." NAS

Lawprofessor

• Sr. Citizen
  • Pony Up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2005, 06:22:47 PM »

Disclaimer: If the following doesnít apply to you then donít trip, if it does, REMAIN OFFENDED!

Apparently there are some b*tch ass HATERADE DRINKING  mother f*cking NIGGERS on these boards who canít simply keep my name out of their mouth. I realize that Iím tight and my confidence rubs some of you dweebs the wrong way. HOWEVER IF YOU ARE SO BOTHERED BY ME, HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND KEEP MY NAME OUT OF YOUR PIE HOLE?! Is that so difficult? What is the obsession with what Iím doing, saying or up to? First one of you broads called Yale and now you still canít shut up about me? Thanks, I feel like a celebrity without even trying. I have a lot to be proud of because I worked my ass off for many years. So if my ďarroganceĒ regarding law school is a problem for any of you then simply ignore me. I donít talk to half of you bottom barrel negros  in the first place so what does it matter what REGAL is doing? Why is regal coming up in Pms and phone conversations in the first place? There are some real losers in this piece if you are that obsessed with an individual from a MESSAGE BOARD.

GOOD GRIEF. The level of mediocrity here has reached a new low. We have third tier toilet people in the house.  Some of you guys are BEYOND PATHETIC. Do you not have lives of your own so my name has to be the topic of conversation?  Pming folks about me and gossiping about me isnít all the productive. Some of you really need to get a life. Stop talking about me on the phone, or even bringing me up if I am that much of a pain in the ass. If you have a problem with me, drop a PM.

Some of you obsessive TTTs need to quit while you are ahead. PMing folks to talk about me? Man f*ck you and the b*tch's female private part you came out of.

Here are some tips for all the kids who rode the yellow school bus who find me ďNauseatingĒ

Please realize that  that I know exactly who what about me on the board. Just b/c I havenít busted your asses out now doesnít mean I donít plan to in the future.  ;D

As Iíve said before, nothing is sacred on here.  If you tell something to person A, they are sharing it with person B, C, and D.

Thank you and GOOD Night!
 :o
Back in the saddle again.

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2005, 06:22:56 PM »
Whatever... I'm going to avoid, like I always do, the drama. But, Omegaman, I've seen your picture. You don't not, under any circumstances, want to provoke me. I could literally go all day long. That is all. Carry on.

__________________FLATLINES_____________________ :o
Honesty has a beautiful and refreshing simplicity about it. No ulterior motives. No hidden meanings. An absence of hypocrisy, duplicity, political games, and verbal superficiality. As honesty and real integrity characterize our lives, there will be no need to manipulate others.--Chuck Swindoll

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2005, 06:24:26 PM »

Don't not??

fixed. Even I can make mistakes.  :P
Look to the left -- Look to the right

Lawprofessor

• Sr. Citizen
  • Pony Up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2005, 06:26:19 PM »

Apparently there are some b*tch ass HATERADE DRINKING  mother f*cking NIGGERS on these boards who canít simply keep my name out of their mouth. I realize that Iím tight and my confidence rubs some of you dweebs the wrong way. HOWEVER IF YOU ARE SO BOTHERED BY ME, HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND KEEP MY NAME OUT OF YOUR PIE HOLE?! Is that so difficult? What is the obsession with what Iím doing, saying or up to? First one of you broads called Yale and now you still canít shut up about me? Thanks, I feel like a celebrity without even trying. I have a lot to be proud of because I worked my ass off for many years. So if my ďarroganceĒ regarding law school is a problem for any of you then simply ignore me. I donít talk to half of you bottom barrel negros  in the first place so what does it matter what REGAL is doing? Why is regal coming up in Pms and phone conversations in the first place? There are some real losers in this piece if you are that obsessed with an individual from a MESSAGE BOARD.

GOOD GRIEF. The level of mediocrity here has reached a new low. We have third tier toilet people in the house.  Some of you guys are BEYOND PATHETIC. Do you not have lives of your own so my name has to be the topic of conversation?  Pming folks about me and gossiping about me isnít all the productive. Some of you really need to get a life. Stop talking about me on the phone, or even bringing me up if I am that much of a pain in the ass. If you have a problem with me, drop a PM.

Please realize that  that I know exactly who what about me on the board. Just b/c I havenít busted your asses out now doesnít mean I donít plan to in the future.  ;D

As Iíve said before, nothing is sacred on here.  If you tell something to person A, they are sharing it with person B, C, and D.

I still love you no matter what people say about you  ;)
Back in the saddle again.

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2005, 06:27:08 PM »
Shoot with all my spelling errors folks would think that I had dyslexia or something.  8)

Lexington

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2005, 06:29:22 PM »

Where did all this come from?!  I officially nominate this post for the WTF thread.  Do those same tips apply to people who find you nauseating but did NOT ride the short yellow bus?  Just curious... LOL  :D :D :D
"I take summers off cuz I love winter beef..." NAS

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2005, 06:32:24 PM »
sees IT coming

IT
Look to the left -- Look to the right

Lexington

• Sr. Citizen