Author Topic: Beef  (Read 7572 times)

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
    • Yeah I have one...like everyone else.
Re: The Racism Issue
« Reply #80 on: April 23, 2005, 12:15:09 AM »
Edit: Why am I even having this discussion? Not to make you feel unwanted or anything you were not the topic of conversation when the pictures came up so why are your boxer/briefs/panties/balls in a bunch?

I missed this *&^% LOL. I know this ain't nothin gotta do with my ugly ass, we knew this *&^% was gonna go down that day in the hotel room when Lexington showed up finer than her avatar and Sands was there and told u he wasn't goin. now u 2 low down dirty lying ass mofos, you & RBG, have been doing this *&^% all behind your sick infatuation/puppy love with lexington and Sands. And ya'll need to people alone with your jealous asses sending pictures around making assumptions on people and bad mouthing people that ya'll are really infatuated with. Ya'll need to just stop lying! So stop trying to bring other people into the bull asking who doing what with whom. We need to bring this *&^% to light, and put all these childish ho-ish games behind us in order to work towards getting black people into law school. The African Violet told us that she didn't get the pictures so ya'll just keep on lying. if u don't give a @#!* about this board and ya'll don't take it too seriously, why all the lies, and underhanded dirty *&^%?

the saddest part of this now, that there are about 15-20 white folk on top of skyscrapers right now wondering "damn, how did them 2 trifling lying ass n-word get into Ivy League law schools?"

This quote makes me laugh. You know Omegaman, I was going to write the most vile post in the history of BLSD and putting everyone you mentioned above on blast to the point where they wouldn't even be respected by anyone. For the first time ever I was actually infuriated over a post. Congrats, you accomplished what many have failed to do. However, I too have my limitation and decided not to go there since Iíve cooled down.

Omegaman, I lost all respect for you as a human being because you really showed how much of a pathetic b*tch you are. Youíve proven to be a hypocrite for even talking about uplifting black people and yet trying to humiliate me at the same time by speaking of half truths. You have a lot of nerve to call yourself a Muslim man who respects black women.

For your information I have never ever lied on here once and I don't plan to do so in the future. If you need confirmation on something you heard me say, feel free to ask. Anything I say behind someoneís back, I will say it to their face. Iíve called a few people dumb, idiotic, fake, retarded etcÖIf you really need to know who is what then ask away!

In addition you made your friend Sands look shady as hell. Now everyone knows he is one of the people gossiping about me (and ironically leaving out a lot interesting details in the process.) If he didn't want to see me at the conference, he could have been a man about it and just say so. Gosh the whole world knew but me. I was trying to give hommie the benefit of a doubt, but I guess heís a liar and you confirmed it. Thanks! Listen, I have been rejected before and manage to bounce back every time. It wasnít that serious. If he wanted for me to not go so he can hook up with someone else then so be it. Iím not in high school anymore and he sure as hell was not my man. Sand is not the only negro walking around taking care of business.  Egos seriously need to come down to earth because I pull dudes looking busted. While Iím so ďinfatuatedĒ with Sands, Iíve managed to maintain a very active dating life with a few potentials trying to wife me up.  So donít go there, Iím not stalking nor am I obsessed with your ďbuddyĒ. Iíve done better, trust me.

Besides being a village idiot Omegaman, you lack discretion because I seriously doubt Sands wanted his name put on blast like that. Good job, you've proven that stereotype regarding Omegas lacking intelligence to be true.

As for the jealousy issue my friend, let me explain a few things to you. My finances are on point and Iím not talking about chump change but assets. If I donít want to, I donít have to go to law school. In addition, I have a good relationship with God, a loving supportive family, opportunities to be at the BEST institutions in the world, intelligence, and most importantly Iím very comfortable in my own skin. If Halle Berry or Tyra Banks walked into a room with me, I would feel just as confident. Your whole theory about me being jealous of Lexington, of all people, is beyond ridiculous. Granted she is a pretty girl, however I am around beautiful women on a consistent basis. HELLO I LIVE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. 3peat can confirm this; our UG is full of gorgeous people.  I know Iím a very attractive young woman with a lot going on so there is no reason for me to be jealous of anyone, especially over some dude I never met before.  Isnít that funny, one would think that I actually f*cked this guy?

Alas my simple friend, your attempt at a bust out has proven to be nothing more than a bust. I could go on, but Iíve made my point very clear. Please do us all a favor and change your thought process because your post are off and cause me to question what little intelligence you do have.  

BTW those white people in skyscrappers are probably wondering why someone let a country backward ass looking fool in a suit when you should have been outside picking cotton #%@!.
Honesty has a beautiful and refreshing simplicity about it. No ulterior motives. No hidden meanings. An absence of hypocrisy, duplicity, political games, and verbal superficiality. As honesty and real integrity characterize our lives, there will be no need to manipulate others.--Chuck Swindoll

Omegaman

• Sr. Citizen
  • Say it Loud! We're Black & Republican & Proud!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 23, 2005, 12:27:20 AM »
Edit: Why am I even having this discussion? Not to make you feel unwanted or anything you were not the topic of conversation when the pictures came up so why are your boxer/briefs/panties/balls in a bunch?

I missed this sh*t LOL. I know this ain't nothin gotta do with my ugly ass, we knew this sh*t was gonna go down that day in the hotel room when Lexington showed up finer than her avatar and Sands was there and told u he wasn't goin. now u 2 low down dirty lying ass mofos, you & RBG, have been doing this sh*t all behind your sick infatuation/puppy love with lexington and Sands. And ya'll need to people alone with your jealous asses sending pictures around making assumptions on people and bad mouthing people that ya'll are really infatuated with. Ya'll need to just stop lying! So stop trying to bring other people into the bull asking who doing what with whom. We need to bring this sh*t to light, and put all these childish ho-ish games behind us in order to work towards getting black people into law school. The African Violet told us that she didn't get the pictures so ya'll just keep on lying. if u don't give a #@!* about this board and ya'll don't take it too seriously, why all the lies, and underhanded dirty sh*t?

the saddest part of this now, that there are about 15-20 white folk on top of skyscrapers right now wondering "damn, how did them 2 trifling lying ass n-word get into Ivy League law schools?"

This quote makes me laugh. You know Omegaman, I was going to write the most vile post in the history of BLSD and putting everyone you mentioned above on blast to the point where they wouldn't even be respected by anyone. For the first time ever I was actually infuriated over a post. Congrats, you accomplished what many have failed to do. However, I too have my limitation and decided not to go there since Iíve cooled down.

Omegaman, I lost all respect for you as a human being because you really showed how much of a pathetic b*tch you are. Youíve proven to be a hypocrite for even talking about uplifting black people and yet trying to humiliate me at the same time by speaking of half truths. You have a lot of nerve to call yourself a Muslim man who respects black women.

For your information I have never ever lied on here once and I don't plan to do so in the future. If you need confirmation on something you heard me say, feel free to ask. Anything I say behind someoneís back, I will say it to their face. Iíve called a few people dumb, idiotic, fake, retarded etcÖIf you really need to know who is what then ask away!

In addition you made your friend Sands look shady as hell. Now everyone knows he is one of the people gossiping about me (and ironically leaving out a lot interesting details in the process.) If he didn't want to see me at the conference, he could have been a man about it and just say so. Gosh the whole world knew but me. I was trying to give hommie the benefit of a doubt, but I guess heís a liar and you confirmed it. Thanks! Listen, I have been rejected before and manage to bounce back every time. It wasnít that serious. If he wanted for me to not go so he can hook up with someone else then so be it. Iím not in high school anymore and he sure as hell was not my man. Sand is not the only negro walking around taking care of business.  Egos seriously need to come down to earth because I pull dudes looking busted. While Iím so ďinfatuatedĒ with Sands, Iíve managed to maintain a very active dating life with a few potentials trying to wife me up.  So donít go there, Iím not stalking nor am I obsessed with your ďbuddyĒ. Iíve done better, trust me.

Besides being a village idiot Omegaman, you lack discretion because I seriously doubt Sands wanted his name put on blast like that. Good job, you've proven that stereotype regarding Omegas lacking intelligence to be true.

As for the jealousy issue my friend, let me explain a few things to you. My finances are on point and Iím not talking about chump change but assets. If I donít want to, I donít have to go to law school. In addition, I have a good relationship with God, a loving supportive family, opportunities to be at the BEST institutions in the world, intelligence, and most importantly Iím very comfortable in my own skin. If Halle Berry or Tyra Banks walked into a room with me, I would feel just as confident. Your whole theory about me being jealous of Lexington, of all people, is beyond ridiculous. Granted she is a pretty girl, however I am around beautiful women on a consistent basis. HELLO I LIVE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. 3peat can confirm this; our UG is full of gorgeous people.  I know Iím a very attractive young woman with a lot going on so there is no reason for me to be jealous of anyone, especially over some dude I never met before.  Isnít that funny, one would think that I actually f*cked this guy?

Alas my simple friend, your attempt at a bust out has proven to be nothing more than a bust. I could go on, but Iíve made my point very clear. Please do us all a favor and change your thought process because your post are off and cause me to question what little intelligence you do have.  

BTW those white people in skyscrappers are probably wondering why someone let a country backward ass looking fool in a suit when you should have been outside picking cotton #%@!.

So again now how and why did you and rbg get the pictures and were pm'ing them around? I missed that.

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 23, 2005, 12:35:29 AM »
So again now how and why did you and rbg get the pictures and were pm'ing them around? I missed that.

Dude, seriously, what the fukk? Why do you keep saying I was doing that sh!t? I already told you I didn't. Let me repeat: I had nothing, absolutely nothing to do with the unearthing of those photos nor their widespread distribution.
Look to the left -- Look to the right

Omegaman

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 23, 2005, 12:42:42 AM »

Dude, seriously, what the fukk? Why do you keep saying I was doing that sh!t? I already told you I didn't. Let me repeat: I had nothing, absolutely nothing to do with the unearthing of those photos nor their widespread distribution.

You brought them up today now your confronted with the fact you were never given permision to use them you were asking women who was who in the photo(but yall dont care about us third tier toilet's. So be a man where did the photo's come from. And why did you tell someone one this board that another poster found them. So are you lying then or now?

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 23, 2005, 12:50:33 AM »
JESUS CHRIST you slow by any chance? I already answered your question. What does RBG have to do with this? HE DID NOT SEND ME THE PHOTOS SOMEONE ELSE DID. I ASKED RBG IF HE WANTED TO SEE THEM OVER AIM. He Said yes and I send him the links. Later two or three other people wanted to see the pictures from the conference too, so I sent them the links.  Why I sent them? People were curious. No one posted your pictures on the board or anything. WTF? This was awhile ago, those photos have not come up since then.
Honesty has a beautiful and refreshing simplicity about it. No ulterior motives. No hidden meanings. An absence of hypocrisy, duplicity, political games, and verbal superficiality. As honesty and real integrity characterize our lives, there will be no need to manipulate others.--Chuck Swindoll

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 23, 2005, 12:52:41 AM »
I'm done with this sh!t.

Omegaman

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 23, 2005, 01:04:14 AM »
JESUS CHRIST you slow by any chance? I already answered your question. What does RBG have to do with this? HE DID NOT SEND ME THE PHOTOS SOMEONE ELSE DID. I ASKED RBG IF HE WANTED TO SEE THEM OVER AIM. He Said yes and I send him the links. Later two or three other people wanted to see the pictures from the conference too, so I sent them the links.  Why I sent them? People were curious. No one posted your pictures on the board or anything. WTF? This was awhile ago, those photos have not come up since then.

This is the last time Im going to respond to ya'll silly mofo's. Who gave you the pictures and if you respect Black women why wouldnt you just ask permission to circulate them. Dont you think the photographer and those photographed have a right to know who has taken their photos without permission and circulated them rbg was asking who was in the photos and said who gave them then that wasnt. You were the one that refered to Black women as Shrek, thats respectful. You were the one that made racists statements against our Mexican brothers and sisters. And you all were the ones trying to peep into others sex lives. And because we try to put a stop to that, we are trying to Humiliate you? What would you do with info about peoples sex lives. Like I said i got those pictures of ruskie and rbg along time ago, I never forwarded them, never came on the board making comments about them. Did I put Sands on Blast yes I accept resposnibility he never told me that info. So how did you get the photo's? why is that so hard? And why if you two cared about black women would you say someone did it that didn't. And when you find me saying or doing those things, let me know. And what difference does it make your Black, you've said you dont care about the Black community. So I know Im suppossed to take ethnicity into consideration, asking ya'll 2 to stop circulating photo's of "Shrek Looking" Black women?

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 23, 2005, 01:10:27 AM »
thanks Omegaman. You have helped me out a lot.

Omegaman

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 23, 2005, 01:18:08 AM »
thanks Omegaman. You have helped me out a lot.

No problem thats what Im here for. Abrother I know who's been in prison 35 years told me this when asked why he was in segregation;
"Inmates will put you in a bad position, while Convicts play games, so sometimes you got to stand alone as a Man"

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 23, 2005, 01:28:20 AM »

This is the last time Im going to respond to ya'll silly mofo's. Who gave you the pictures and if you respect Black women why wouldnt you just ask permission to circulate them. Dont you think the photographer and those photographed have a right to know who has taken their photos without permission and circulated them rbg was asking who was in the photos and said who gave them then that wasnt. You were the one that refered to Black women as Shrek, thats respectful. You were the one that made racists statements against our Mexican brothers and sisters. And you all were the ones trying to peep into others sex lives. And because we try to put a stop to that, we are trying to Humiliate you? What would you do with info about peoples sex lives. Like I said i got those pictures of ruskie and rbg along time ago, I never forwarded them, never came on the board making comments about them. Did I put Sands on Blast yes I accept resposnibility he never told me that info. So how did you get the photo's? why is that so hard? And why if you two cared about black women would you say someone did it that didn't. And when you find me saying or doing those things, let me know. And what difference does it make your Black, you've said you dont care about the Black community. So I know Im suppossed to take ethnicity into consideration, asking ya'll 2 to stop circulating photo's of "Shrek Looking" Black women?

LOL. Oh shut up Omegaman you sound retarded. Those pictures have not been circulated or even brought up until now. I sent it to very few people.  I had honestly forgotten all about them you idiot.

OH BTW, I'm not going around talking this racial unity kumbiya crap, that's you. As for the Mexican comments, I already apologized to the individual on several occasions and she has forgiven me so maybe you should move on as well.

Sex lives? Where are you getting this information? If your buddy isn't giving you that info then you should check your source buddy. I know for a fact that you are talking out of your ass because I don't go around asking about folk's sex life unless it's on the board and we're all joking around. Wait is this about that conference again?  NO I DIDNíT START THE RUMOR ABOUT TWO PEOPLE f-ing. My goodness, this is nauseating. You are giving me a headache.

OH what does Ruskie have to do with this conversation. She doesnít even post on the boards anymore you tool.

Omegaman, you can ask me a thousand times, but I will not tell you who sent the pictures to me. I was asked not to say anything so I'm not even at the risk of "looking bad" to a bunch of TTTs. I could easily say hey so and so sent me the pictures but it's not relevant. They aren't the ones who sent it to everyone, I did.

Yo man, give up on the Harvard dream. I was reading your post out loud and I sounded like an illiterate slave learning how to read for the first time. Christ,my head hurts talking to you.