Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Beef  (Read 7014 times)

Omegaman

• Sr. Citizen
  • Say it Loud! We're Black & Republican & Proud!!!
    • View Profile
Re: The Racism Issue
« Reply #70 on: April 22, 2005, 08:11:22 PM »
Matter of fact, Regal, u was talking earlier about how people need to stop Pming each other talking about you, but now you saying you going around sending pictures of other people behind their back without their permission. what do u really believe?

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
    • Yeah I have one...like everyone else.
« Reply #71 on: April 22, 2005, 08:14:37 PM »
Then be pissed at me not RBG. I was the one who sent them to him not the other way around. The pictures came up b/c people from my school went to the conference. It was a five minute thing. Your making it sound like someone was jacking off to your image or something.

Matter of fact, Regal, u was talking earlier about how people need to stop Pming each other talking about you, but now you saying you going around sending pictures of other people behind their back without their permission. what do u really believe?

I sure as hell was b/c I seem to be a consistant topic for certain individuals. I doubt anyone still has those pictures. Besides If you didn't want your information out there, it shouldn't have been on a public website.

Edit: Why am I even having this discussion? Not to make you feel unwanted or anything you were not the topic of conversation when the pictures came up so why are your boxer/briefs/panties/balls in a bunch?
Honesty has a beautiful and refreshing simplicity about it. No ulterior motives. No hidden meanings. An absence of hypocrisy, duplicity, political games, and verbal superficiality. As honesty and real integrity characterize our lives, there will be no need to manipulate others.--Chuck Swindoll

Omegaman

• Sr. Citizen
  • Say it Loud! We're Black & Republican & Proud!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 22, 2005, 08:21:35 PM »
look Regal, I knew from day one where u got the pictures and that u were sending them around. but b/c of the African violet it didn't upset & the memory of Frank Coleman.
but i just wanted the truth to come out that, but ya'll just keep on lying. but now I can sleep knowing that the truth is out in the open. I may not be the finest mufukka, but I'm honest.

HBCU.EDU

« Reply #73 on: April 22, 2005, 08:26:56 PM »
blk...do you think i'm fine? :-\

_BP_

• Sr. Citizen
  • Think. Wait. Fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 22, 2005, 08:29:02 PM »
Beef: BP vs Lawprofessor
Beef: Omega vs RBG
Beef: Lady vs Regal
Old Beef: Regal vs Lavia

HB you forgot some more old beefs
Regal VS Seu
Regal VS Lexington

Hahah, sorry for putting you on blast Regal, you know you my girl.  Oh and I don't have beef with dude, but f*ck him all the same :D
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
1776 TO 2006

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 22, 2005, 08:30:09 PM »
blk...do you think i'm fine? :-\

Absolutely..but that john lee hooker gotta go
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

Lexington

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 22, 2005, 08:35:04 PM »
Besides If you didn't want your information out there, it shouldn't have been on a public website.

While this is ultimately true, its still common courtesy not to distribute someone's personal information without their permission.  Like accidentally getting an email that's not addressed to you or finding a wallet on the ground.  Some might even consider it unethical...  While it has never been a big deal to me, I still find it funny that no one ever said "hey lexington, do you mind if..."
"I take summers off cuz I love winter beef..." NAS

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
    • Yeah I have one...like everyone else.
« Reply #77 on: April 22, 2005, 09:41:30 PM »
FYI Omegaman, you didn't delete your original post fast enough, and you just opened up a can of worms that you really didn't want open. My reply with a quote of your beyond screwed up ignorant country ass post will be coming shortly. Toodles.  :-*

Edit: Why am I even having this discussion? Not to make you feel unwanted or anything you were not the topic of conversation when the pictures came up so why are your boxer/briefs/panties/balls in a bunch?

I missed this *&^% LOL. I know this ain't nothin gotta do with my ugly ass, we knew this *&^% was gonna go down that day in the hotel room when Lexington showed up finer than her avatar and Sands was there and told u he wasn't goin. now u 2 low down dirty lying ass mofos, you & RBG, have been doing this *&^% all behind your sick infatuation/puppy love with lexington and Sands. And ya'll need to people alone with your jealous asses sending pictures around making assumptions on people and bad mouthing people that ya'll are really infatuated with. Ya'll need to just stop lying! So stop trying to bring other people into the bull asking who doing what with whom. We need to bring this *&^% to light, and put all these childish ho-ish games behind us in order to work towards getting black people into law school. The African Violet told us that she didn't get the pictures so ya'll just keep on lying. if u don't give a @#!* about this board and ya'll don't take it too seriously, why all the lies, and underhanded dirty *&^%?

the saddest part of this now, that there are about 15-20 white folk on top of skyscrapers right now wondering "damn, how did them 2 trifling lying ass n-word get into Ivy League law schools?"

EDIT: So what made you delete this post? Did your phone conference peeps give you a ring on speed dial advising you not to go there? Were you trying to spare my feelings? Hahahaha Oh the things I'm going to say is going to pale in comparison to my previous posts.

I do agree with you on one point: LETS PUT IT ALL OUT THERE!  :-*

FYI Ladyday I apologize, you really weren't talking out of your ass. Someone really was feeding you information. Where is the loyality? ha. I need to get back to my original post.
Honesty has a beautiful and refreshing simplicity about it. No ulterior motives. No hidden meanings. An absence of hypocrisy, duplicity, political games, and verbal superficiality. As honesty and real integrity characterize our lives, there will be no need to manipulate others.--Chuck Swindoll

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 22, 2005, 10:36:49 PM »
I had a response all typed out but... this is beyond ignorant and beneath my Ivy league ass. Peace out.
Look to the left -- Look to the right

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 22, 2005, 10:41:58 PM »
Man.. the irony of this thread.. it was started to discuss how white people and other ethnicities are racist towards us..and how they attempt to tear us down..
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...