Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Beef  (Read 6987 times)

Ladyday

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: The Racism Issue
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2005, 08:00:41 PM »
b/c Nikkas don't go around talkin bout they seen pics of other nikkas unless they have ho-tendencies. matter of fact, i seen his pic too, a looooong time ago, but i don't go around talkin bout how he looked.

and my bad, i didn't know Lexington sent you those pictures. why did u think they were funny?

Hey, I didn't send anybody anything!!  Since I know the full story (i think), I'll let it be known.  Supposedly, there was a link somewhere.  It all still sounds very suspicious to me but whatever!

hmmmm. that's interesting. i didn't know people we all interested like that!! what link? so people are sending other people's pics around huh? I told ya I didn't want to take pics LOL.

HBCU.EDU

« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2005, 08:00:49 PM »
"Omegaman: Lexington didn't send me anything. I don't talk to her like that. Someone else did. Scary isn't it?"

Well, tell me who sent you the pics. I'll take care of it asap and make sure that it doesn't happen again. >:(

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
    • Yeah I have one...like everyone else.
« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2005, 08:02:17 PM »
Why is that relevant? Don't worry about it. No one is trying to stalk any of those folks in the pictures. TRUST ME.  ::)
Honesty has a beautiful and refreshing simplicity about it. No ulterior motives. No hidden meanings. An absence of hypocrisy, duplicity, political games, and verbal superficiality. As honesty and real integrity characterize our lives, there will be no need to manipulate others.--Chuck Swindoll

HBCU.EDU

« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2005, 08:03:04 PM »
Somebody should create a "beef" thread. ::)

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2005, 08:04:18 PM »
http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,25736.80.html

Here is a link to the thread where that van was posted..
Honesty has a beautiful and refreshing simplicity about it. No ulterior motives. No hidden meanings. An absence of hypocrisy, duplicity, political games, and verbal superficiality. As honesty and real integrity characterize our lives, there will be no need to manipulate others.--Chuck Swindoll

HBCU.EDU

« Reply #65 on: April 22, 2005, 08:04:28 PM »
Why is that relevant? Don't worry about it. No one is trying to stalk any of those folks in the pictures. TRUST ME.  ::)

I just think the person that sent you the pics is lame. I said it. 

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2005, 08:05:31 PM »
Okie dokey.  ;D

Edit: Still doesn't answer the question why omegman has beef with RBG. There must be more to the stories besides the pictures.

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 22, 2005, 08:06:05 PM »

I just think the person that sent you the pics is lame. I said it. 

:D
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

Omegaman

• Sr. Citizen
  • Say it Loud! We're Black & Republican & Proud!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 22, 2005, 08:06:58 PM »
Edit: Since you guys are all getting your panties in a bunch over some damn pictures it's not very difficult to find things on the internet. When sands posted the pic of the van, it lead to the domain where the directory for the blsa photos were at since the location appeared to be public domain.

the bottom line is:why was people so interested in those pictures to do all that? Ya'll could of just asked if we had any pictures from the conference? and then ya'll began sharing them?

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 22, 2005, 08:10:10 PM »
Somebody should create a "beef" thread. ::)

well moderator...
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...