Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: American - Double Rejection  (Read 1088 times)

Paperback Writer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
American - Double Rejection
« on: April 21, 2005, 06:51:10 PM »
I just got a rejection from American University.

It didn't bother me, however, because they rejected me on March 22nd!!

They must really not want me to show up since they gave me two rejection notices!!!!

Has this happened to anyone else?

djladyjo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: American - Double Rejection
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2005, 07:22:56 PM »
nope.. but damn sure does suck..

Kwertee

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2005, 01:39:42 AM »
I have been accepted to Cardozo twice, and to Chicago-Kent around seven times.  Same letter and info packet and everything.  Every week I see a packet in my mail, get excited, and see that it is another Chicago-Kent acceptance.

Xony

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - jimaxony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2005, 02:44:24 AM »
 :D

NothingSpecial

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2005, 05:32:04 AM »
Hey, just be careful about what else is in those packets... sometime you get several letters that start out congradulating you... then there are other forms requesting final transcripts, FA stuff, etc...

I have been accepted to Cardozo twice, and to Chicago-Kent around seven times.  Same letter and info packet and everything.  Every week I see a packet in my mail, get excited, and see that it is another Chicago-Kent acceptance.

Kwertee

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2005, 06:10:26 AM »
Hey, just be careful about what else is in those packets... sometime you get several letters that start out congradulating you... then there are other forms requesting final transcripts, FA stuff, etc...

I know.  I open everything.  It just seems that Chicago-Kent has me on some kind of duplicate list or something.  I get something; then I get the same thing the next day.  Without fail!