Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The Racism Issue  (Read 21818 times)

seu2002

Re: The Racism Issue
« Reply #340 on: April 25, 2005, 06:49:25 PM »
Angel, SEU stands for my silly alma mater. 

Crowdaddy, lol.  I don't know about anyone else's avatar.  I never posted my pic.  Mine just states the obvious in case anyone dares to forget.   >:(  ;)  :-*

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: April 25, 2005, 06:55:55 PM »
 :D i would hope not.. i really would hope that people aren't taking his shameless flirting as actual interest ::)

i think you're forgetting my KEEN observation regarding RBG's LSD mating calls.  he only talks up the new females with their pics on their avatars. 

Does this mean RBG's advances are the reason behind all the fine women's avatars turning into milkshakes, childhood pictures, etc., to hide from his moves.
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

Who's Crowdaddy

• Sr. Citizen
  • Fuc% Y'all, I'm From Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: April 25, 2005, 06:57:52 PM »

Crowdaddy, lol.  I don't know about anyone else's avatar.  I never posted my pic.  Mine just states the obvious in case anyone dares to forget.   >:(  ;)  :-*

Hey SEU, you staying in Austin or you off to school elsewhere?
I fought the Law and the Law won

I am the Law

seu2002

« Reply #343 on: April 25, 2005, 07:02:58 PM »

Hey SEU, you staying in Austin or you off to school elsewhere?

i'm leaving austin...   :'(   that will be a sad day in my world.  but i'm off to bigger and better things.  newark in jersey, just a little ride away from NYC.  you're coming to austin right?  i've seen you post on the austin HH thread, but i haven't checked it out at all today.

Lawprofessor

• Sr. Citizen
  • Pony Up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: April 25, 2005, 07:03:32 PM »

ahhh, ok.
Back in the saddle again.

Who's Crowdaddy

• Sr. Citizen
  • Fuc% Y'all, I'm From Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: April 25, 2005, 07:09:59 PM »

i'm leaving austin...   :'(   that will be a sad day in my world.  but i'm off to bigger and better things.  newark in jersey, just a little ride away from NYC.  you're coming to austin right?  i've seen you post on the austin HH thread, but i haven't checked it out at all today.

Either headed to Austin or D.C. The schools offer different advantages, but I am leaning toward Austin because I know and like the city. I think that D.C. would be better for civil rights issues and some things I am interested in, but there is no shortage of need for it in Texas.
I fought the Law and the Law won

I am the Law

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
    • Yeah I have one...like everyone else.
« Reply #346 on: April 25, 2005, 07:15:52 PM »
Unfortuantely some folks believe that flirting = I want to marry you and have all of your babies. LOL...

Speaking of which,Sands wanna have my baby? HEHEHEHEHEHE

Our baby would look like this....

Just like ole dad...Awww my boys are so cute!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA  ;D

Okay I'm going back to my paper now...
Honesty has a beautiful and refreshing simplicity about it. No ulterior motives. No hidden meanings. An absence of hypocrisy, duplicity, political games, and verbal superficiality. As honesty and real integrity characterize our lives, there will be no need to manipulate others.--Chuck Swindoll

seu2002

« Reply #347 on: April 25, 2005, 07:18:09 PM »
lol.  muse, that's wrong.

Lawprofessor

• Sr. Citizen
  • Pony Up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: April 26, 2005, 02:27:32 PM »
but extremely funny :D
Back in the saddle again.

thaispirit

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #349 on: May 01, 2005, 12:59:45 AM »
One type of racism that has ballooned lately on our college campuses is the incidences of black men having "relations" with white women between the hours of 1:00 am and 6:00 am and not speaking to said white women until the next late night encounter.  The self esteem of white women has suffered as they continue to be subjected to this discriminatory practice.  There are many questions surrounding this issue: Why are black girls allowed to eat with black guys in the dining hall and white girls cannot?  Why are black girls allowed to speak to black guys in public and white girls can't?  Why are black girls allowed to spend the night? Is this race-based discrimination? There is proposed legislation in the works to combat this growing phenomenon.  Penned by Lucious Leftfoot, the Booty-Call ACT is expected to be voted on within the next few weeks.  Write your congressman people.

Maybe the 400 pound neglected ( overly flattered by black men) white girls with tattoos in the crack of her butt are busy eating the food they stored up in their room. I would call this The Jenny Craig ACT..... LMAO