Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The Racism Issue  (Read 20529 times)

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
Re: The Racism Issue
« Reply #330 on: April 25, 2005, 04:49:31 PM »
lol
Look to the left -- Look to the right

seu2002

« Reply #331 on: April 25, 2005, 04:50:25 PM »
Man Sands sho be lookin nice... ;D

BIG PERM!

lol

Lawprofessor

• Sr. Citizen
  • Pony Up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: April 25, 2005, 05:09:51 PM »
If we were to poll all the women on BLSD right now who you have tried to get at, there might be 1 newbie that would vote no.  Maybe.

Dude - they are jokes. I'm not seriously trying to get with girls from BLSD. Wow

You all are FUNNY!
Back in the saddle again.

Lawprofessor

• Sr. Citizen
  • Pony Up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: April 25, 2005, 05:57:27 PM »
Man Says 7-Year-Old Joke Led to Killing
Updated: Monday, Apr. 25, 2005 - 5:28 PM

By JOANN LOVIGLIO
Associated Press Writer

PHILADELPHIA (AP) - A black man shot a white former co-worker to death on Easter, claiming he did it because he overheard the victim telling a racist joke seven years ago, authorities said Monday.

Stanford A. Douglas Jr., 29, was arrested Sunday after a two-hour standoff with police. He was charged with murder and jailed without bail.

Douglas allegedly shot William Berkeyheiser, 62, three times in the chest and shoulder on March 27 after he opened the front door of his home.

Douglas told investigators he had thought about killing Berkeyheiser ever since he overheard Berkeyheiser tell someone a joke with racial overtones in 1998, Bucks County District Attorney Diane Gibbons said. Douglas refused to recount for detectives the joke that made him so angry, according to court papers.

The two men had worked at the Baptist Home of Philadelphia in 1998, Douglas as a maintenance man and Berkeyheiser as an executive in plant operations.

The victim's wife, Viola Berkeyheiser, who is of Asian decent, said she was certain her husband would never have told a racist joke.

"He was a very funny, very witty man, and he did make people laugh," she said. "But he would never, never, never have done anything like that. I'm a minority. ... That just wasn't who he was."

It was not immediately clear if Douglas had an attorney.

Douglas had hired a private investigator to find Berkeyheiser's house, the district attorney said. He was identified after authorities released a surveillance videotape from a convenience store near Berkeyheiser's home. A clerk said the man on the tape asked for directions to Berkeyheiser's street just minutes before the killing.

Berkeyheiser's widow attended Douglas' arraignment and said afterward: "I needed to see what kind of a monster would do something like this for no reason."

_BP_

• Sr. Citizen
  • Think. Wait. Fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: April 25, 2005, 06:07:35 PM »
Actually I have to give RBG credit. He is the ONLY OG on BLSD who has not hit on me. ;D

In fact he said I look like a #%@! monkey.

I've hit on you too; monkeys just aren't perceptive.  :D

HILARIOUS!! HAHAH!
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
1776 TO 2006

Lawprofessor

• Sr. Citizen
  • Pony Up!
    • View Profile

Lawprofessor

• Sr. Citizen
  • Pony Up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: April 25, 2005, 06:30:29 PM »

seu2002

« Reply #337 on: April 25, 2005, 06:31:15 PM »
sad.  don't tell them about this thread.

Lawprofessor

• Sr. Citizen
  • Pony Up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: April 25, 2005, 06:42:27 PM »
sad.  don't tell them about this thread.

You are right, it would hurt their feelings.  Hey what does seu stand for?  Ms. Sexy Mexy?

Who's Crowdaddy

• Sr. Citizen
  • Fuc% Y'all, I'm From Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: April 25, 2005, 06:46:19 PM »
i think you're forgetting my KEEN observation regarding RBG's LSD mating calls.  he only talks up the new females with their pics on their avatars. 

Does this mean RBG's advances are the reason behind all the fine women's avatars turning into milkshakes, childhood pictures, etc., to hide from his moves.
I fought the Law and the Law won

I am the Law