Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The Racism Issue  (Read 20740 times)

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
Re: The Racism Issue
« Reply #310 on: April 25, 2005, 04:07:37 PM »
I like light skin people, but I heard they age faster than chocolate people due to the lack of melanin in their skin.

that was so wack

Muse has been deducted 5 snap points and must sit in the penalt box for 15 minutes
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: April 25, 2005, 04:11:37 PM »
Cracking up at work! ;D

Girl this is just an extension of the BLSD community service project to get RBG a woman b/c he has lady problems as SEU pointed out earlier.  Reference Below:

Not really.

RBG - Doesn't look like you were moving fast enough kid.  I'll give you the HITCH critique though.  After 1908 had established that she was not the "other" chick, your faux pas was in continuing to ask her to reiterate that she, in fact, was not the aforementioned chick.  This diverted invaluable playing time that you could have been devoting to such questions as "so do you come around the BLSD often" or "hey, so what's your cup size" that could have easily landed you in the PM zone. Next time, try to stay focused. now shake it off and get back out there.

And we never heard from poor 1908 again.  Don't let this happen again.  Donate to the RBG Fund and help us in our efforts.
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
    • Yeah I have one...like everyone else.
« Reply #312 on: April 25, 2005, 04:14:13 PM »
My 15 minutes are up. 8)

Isn't this the racism thread? LMAO. Black on black racism is the best.

NO Sands, if you're black you wack. Lets all go bleach our skin like MJ.

1908 didn't get scared away. I talked to her on facebook last week.
Honesty has a beautiful and refreshing simplicity about it. No ulterior motives. No hidden meanings. An absence of hypocrisy, duplicity, political games, and verbal superficiality. As honesty and real integrity characterize our lives, there will be no need to manipulate others.--Chuck Swindoll

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: April 25, 2005, 04:16:26 PM »
My 15 minutes are up. 8)

Isn't this the racism thread? LMAO. Black on black racism is the best.

NO Sands, if you're black you wack. Lets all go bleach our skin like MJ.

1908 didn't get scared away. I talked to her on facebook last week.

Looks like the RBG fund is working already...
Charles H. Houston

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: April 25, 2005, 04:17:03 PM »
Cracking up at work! ;D

Girl this is just an extension of the BLSD community service project to get RBG a woman b/c he has lady problems as SEU pointed out earlier.  Reference Below:

Not really.

RBG - Doesn't look like you were moving fast enough kid.  I'll give you the HITCH critique though.  After 1908 had established that she was not the "other" chick, your faux pas was in continuing to ask her to reiterate that she, in fact, was not the aforementioned chick.  This diverted invaluable playing time that you could have been devoting to such questions as "so do you come around the BLSD often" or "hey, so what's your cup size" that could have easily landed you in the PM zone. Next time, try to stay focused. now shake it off and get back out there.

And we never heard from poor 1908 again.  Don't let this happen again.  Donate to the RBG Fund and help us in our efforts.

Wow - you searched that? That's kinda weird. And for the record, nobody was trying to mack 1908, nor have I tried to mack anyone on here.
Look to the left -- Look to the right

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
    • Yeah I have one...like everyone else.
« Reply #315 on: April 25, 2005, 04:22:23 PM »
YES YOU HAVE!

The guys on the board are some thirsty bastards. LOL
Honesty has a beautiful and refreshing simplicity about it. No ulterior motives. No hidden meanings. An absence of hypocrisy, duplicity, political games, and verbal superficiality. As honesty and real integrity characterize our lives, there will be no need to manipulate others.--Chuck Swindoll

seu2002

« Reply #316 on: April 25, 2005, 04:23:49 PM »
this f-ing thread is pure comedy.  i'm ROFLMAO... 

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: April 25, 2005, 04:26:22 PM »
YES YOU HAVE!

The guys on the board are some thirsty bastards. LOL

Lol

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: April 25, 2005, 04:27:01 PM »
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN Muse with the facts!!!  Looks like you got called out on that story, son. 

I can't believe you even tried to say that.  If we were to poll all the women on BLSD right now who you have tried to get at, there might be 1 newbie that would vote no.  Maybe.

Its all good though, we're gonna hook you up.
Charles H. Houston

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: April 25, 2005, 04:29:28 PM »
If we were to poll all the women on BLSD right now who you have tried to get at, there might be 1 newbie that would vote no.  Maybe.

Dude - they are jokes. I'm not seriously trying to get with girls from BLSD. Wow