Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The Racism Issue  (Read 20636 times)

From Nebraska

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Racism Issue
« Reply #290 on: April 25, 2005, 03:04:14 PM »

You know, you've been talkin' a lot of sh!t lately. What's the matter? That  "The Commodores greatest hits" album didn't sell like you wanted it to, Lionel?

This guy is F_ing hilarious!!
Yes, there are black people in Nebraska!

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
    • Yeah I have one...like everyone else.
« Reply #291 on: April 25, 2005, 03:15:53 PM »
Wow you guys are terrible....
Honesty has a beautiful and refreshing simplicity about it. No ulterior motives. No hidden meanings. An absence of hypocrisy, duplicity, political games, and verbal superficiality. As honesty and real integrity characterize our lives, there will be no need to manipulate others.--Chuck Swindoll

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: April 25, 2005, 03:27:19 PM »

You know, you've been talkin' a lot of sh!t lately. What's the matter? That  "The Commodores greatest hits" album didn't sell like you wanted it to, Lionel?

This guy is F_ing hilarious!!

He's just hilarious to look at, that's all.

RBG I haven't even STARTED to jone on your Calvin at McDonald's is the only job I've ever had in life self.  My bad, did I take one of your 2 lady fans away again?  I'm going to make a note to stop doing that but you have to remind me so I don't forget, ok?  We're gonna get you a girlfriend before the semester's out, I promise.
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

Lawprofessor

• Sr. Citizen
  • Pony Up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: April 25, 2005, 03:30:55 PM »
haha.  i see you checking me out!

You better believe it...I love strawberry shakes. ;)

yeah, my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.  lol.

lol
It bring me there on hot warm days for something cool and refreshing.   :P

Have a coke and a smile and sit the fukk down, #%@!.  :D

Ok Cosby, whatever  you say.
Back in the saddle again.

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: April 25, 2005, 03:38:05 PM »
Wow we have some egotistical men on this thread.  :o

Just remember: THere is always someone tigher out there... :-X :-*
Honesty has a beautiful and refreshing simplicity about it. No ulterior motives. No hidden meanings. An absence of hypocrisy, duplicity, political games, and verbal superficiality. As honesty and real integrity characterize our lives, there will be no need to manipulate others.--Chuck Swindoll

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: April 25, 2005, 03:38:43 PM »
Wow we have some egotistical men on this thread.  :o

Just remember: THere is always someone tigher out there... :-X :-*

Right, like RBG's mama.
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: April 25, 2005, 03:40:45 PM »

He's just hilarious to look at, that's all.

RBG I haven't even STARTED to jone on your Calvin at McDonald's is the only job I've ever had in life self.  My bad, did I take one of your 2 lady fans away again?  I'm going to make a note to stop doing that but you have to remind me so I don't forget, ok?  We're gonna get you a girlfriend before the semester's out, I promise.

Calvin jokes? He's funny... lookin' jokes? Come on son, that's kinda' played. Lady fans? You can't take away from me what I never had or wanted (I'm kind of inferring here as I'm not sure what you're referencing). But you seem to be getting really personal. I say calm down, get some gatorade, and ask for the Lord's help. I have a feeling the market will be receptive to another House Party sequel really soon. You just wait.
Look to the left -- Look to the right

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: April 25, 2005, 03:41:35 PM »
Okay Jason Kidd  ;D

HEHEH SORRY I've ALWAYS WANTED TO SAY THAT!!!!!! :-*

RBG, Sands said your momma is a man. YOu going to let him disrepect you like that?

::Sits back and watches while eating some gelato::

EDIT: I GOT JOKES TOO. Who wants to play the dozens with me?  ;D

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: April 25, 2005, 03:44:06 PM »

Lady fans? You can't take away from me what I never had

THE DEFENSE RESTS, your honor
Charles H. Houston

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: April 25, 2005, 03:45:30 PM »
Damn....RBG you going to let him talk to you like that?

I'm such an instigator muahahhaaha. ;)