Law School Discussion

The Racism Issue

seu2002

Re: The Racism Issue
« Reply #190 on: April 22, 2005, 02:27:53 PM »
Regal, the dialogue under your avatar should be the new slogan of the new political party hbcu was talking about.

You people should stop calling one another a ho and agree on hbcu's proposal.   :P

Ladyday

• View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 22, 2005, 02:28:40 PM »
but yeah, this convo did shift?? weren't we talking about racism??

Ladyday

• View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 22, 2005, 02:31:39 PM »
I'm Rich female dog  ???

Naw I'm just joking.

Lawprofessor

• Pony Up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 22, 2005, 02:32:52 PM »
Despite some of our opposing political views, I highly respect Ms. Rice for all of her accomplishments. There is absolutely no reason why she should be disrespected in the way that she has by the Chinese Government (which I have issues with but that is another debate for IR people  :-X)

Plus, Condi is kind of fine!!

Omegaman

• Say it Loud! We're Black & Republican & Proud!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 22, 2005, 02:34:15 PM »
I feel ya, so my prblem is like say i can be a little too serious, but I believe in being principled, see alot of cats here know thjey out there in nowhere land, got made up IDs the whole nine but what I want to contribute to the Black community is to be real. What I post is me. I dont think theres no different in what I post versus what I would say. So to me you shouldnt be posting anything you would say to a person if they were right next to you. But like I said I got issues.Or maybe I think too much. But there are too many nikkas with Ho tendencies on these boards!!

Speak on it!

If you're going to speak on it, then really speak on it.  Who has Ho tendencies on the boards?

RBG and his PM trying to get people to talk about other peoples admissions, thats ho-type It used to be a time when Nikkas would talk to sistas to hook up now they talk to sistas about other sistas, dont make no sense to me. And of course the professor , thats my pep peeve, when nikkas make snide comments that white boys no not to do, like education thing, this is coloardo anybody can go to grad school here they just yell you we aint paying for it and we cant promise you know job. ill see him in Orlando he'll tell me what he has that i want ill smack da nikka and going about my business, but dont come with no Cracka, talented tenth type comment

Lawprofessor

• Pony Up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: April 22, 2005, 02:34:50 PM »
Crowdaddy - good to see a representative from the mainstream grounded in reality speakin on it.  Stick around kid, this is only the beginning.

Yo Lawprofessor - what do you teach anyway?

Right now, I teach legal research and writing as an adjunct at GW, but starting in the fall I am going to Barry University to teach full time and I will be teaching employment discrimination.

Damn LRW professors!!!!!

Do you pidgeonhole your students?  Be honest now.

Damn, you got a problem with us LRW professors???  Second, pidgeonhole?  How do you mean, dont allow you to spread your wings and show me how you can write?  YOU CANT WRITE!!!!  You have to learn how to write like a lawyer!

Ladyday

• View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 22, 2005, 02:36:51 PM »
 :o

seu2002

« Reply #197 on: April 22, 2005, 02:38:29 PM »
I'm Rich female dog  ???

Naw I'm just joking.

i was leaning more towards the 'unity!' part of the avatar.  but the 'i'm rich female dog' would certainly set us apart-- no question who i'm iz!

« Reply #198 on: April 22, 2005, 02:44:29 PM »
I feel ya, so my prblem is like say i can be a little too serious, but I believe in being principled, see alot of cats here know thjey out there in nowhere land, got made up IDs the whole nine but what I want to contribute to the Black community is to be real. What I post is me. I dont think theres no different in what I post versus what I would say. So to me you shouldnt be posting anything you would say to a person if they were right next to you. But like I said I got issues.Or maybe I think too much. But there are too many nikkas with Ho tendencies on these boards!!

Speak on it!

If you're going to speak on it, then really speak on it.  Who has Ho tendencies on the boards?

RBG and his PM trying to get people to talk about other peoples admissions, thats ho-type It used to be a time when Nikkas would talk to sistas to hook up now they talk to sistas about other sistas, dont make no sense to me. And of course the professor , thats my pep peeve, when nikkas make snide comments that white boys no not to do, like education thing, this is coloardo anybody can go to grad school here they just yell you we aint paying for it and we cant promise you know job. ill see him in Orlando he'll tell me what he has that i want ill smack da nikka and going about my business, but dont come with no Cracka, talented tenth type comment

:o  Guess that clears up the confusion!! LOL

Ladyday

• View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 22, 2005, 02:46:23 PM »
:o  Guess that clears up the confusion!! LOL

r u sure?  ;)