Law School Discussion

The Racism Issue

seu2002

Re: The Racism Issue
« Reply #180 on: April 22, 2005, 01:52:47 PM »
Nah. Too many minorities gives me hives.  :-X

WHITE POWER!

lol.  you'll be ostracized one of these days...

Muse

• I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
    • Yeah I have one...like everyone else.
« Reply #181 on: April 22, 2005, 01:55:41 PM »
Like I haven't been ostracized already?

Shoot negros but folks on speed dial just to talk about me. I'm special.  ;)

j/k.....or am I?

Omegaman

• Say it Loud! We're Black & Republican & Proud!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 22, 2005, 01:56:47 PM »
Omegaman...trust me, I have NO SHAME. I'm quite pleased with myself and how I grew up.  ;D

The problem is controlling myself when I hear such ignorant comments because some really f*cked up mess might fly out of my mouth.

I feel you on that thats why I have to bump the professor ahead of RBG. A white man knows not to go with a grammar type comment or you got what I want n-word this is the West we can make good money hear but like you said its isolating as hell. But needless to say Im going to smack the sh!@# out of the n-word when i see him. Call it Black on Black crime or whatever.

Muse

• I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 22, 2005, 01:59:14 PM »
RBG is funny. Leave him alone. LOL

Omegaman

• Say it Loud! We're Black & Republican & Proud!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 22, 2005, 02:08:26 PM »

I feel ya, so my prblem is like say i can be a little too serious, but I believe in being principled, see alot of cats here know thjey out there in nowhere land, got made up IDs the whole nine but what I want to contribute to the Black community is to be real. What I post is me. I dont think theres no different in what I post versus what I would say. So to me you shouldnt be posting anything you would say to a person if they were right next to you. But like I said I got issues.Or maybe I think too much. But there are too many nikkas with Ho tendencies on these boards!!

Ladyday

• View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 22, 2005, 02:11:32 PM »
I feel ya, so my prblem is like say i can be a little too serious, but I believe in being principled, see alot of cats here know thjey out there in nowhere land, got made up IDs the whole nine but what I want to contribute to the Black community is to be real. What I post is me. I dont think theres no different in what I post versus what I would say. So to me you shouldnt be posting anything you would say to a person if they were right next to you. But like I said I got issues.Or maybe I think too much. But there are too many nikkas with Ho tendencies on these boards!!

Speak on it!

Muse

• I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 22, 2005, 02:18:45 PM »

Whoa this another conversation entirely....DID SOMETHING HAPPEN? I'm usually up to date on everything and you are missing me with this post. Who's faking on the boards? If I'm reading your post correctly, I think  you are being way too serious. This is a message board and it is not going to make dramatic changes in the "black community". This place is to kill time for most people. I've always been a blunt individual and have nor worries about saying my peace in person, but on the same not I don't take what is said here too seriously. I think certain people have incorporated this place too much into their lives which then brings problems. I do not think anyone on here is "faking" but if they are who cares? How does it affect your life?

_BP_

• Think. Wait. Fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 22, 2005, 02:20:03 PM »

Speak on it!

If you're going to speak on it, then really speak on it.  Who has Ho tendencies on the boards?

Muse

• I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 22, 2005, 02:21:54 PM »
 I agree BP..homeboy completely lost me. I hate when folks give cryptic responses. Either speak on it or shut up about it. Is it even possible to have ho tendencies on a message board? ???

Ladyday

• View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 22, 2005, 02:25:38 PM »

Speak on it!

If you're going to speak on it, then really speak on it.  Who has Ho tendencies on the boards?

Well, I'm not co-signing on the ho-tendencies comments, that's a male thing,  :D but everything else he said is correct. Some people are just frontin. Plain and simple. Tryin to find out personal "real-life" info on people that have nothing to do with them. It's really sad....