Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Who's taking the Oct LSAT?  (Read 2348 times)

Holly

Who's taking the Oct LSAT?
« on: August 01, 2001, 08:17:35 PM »
Anyone else out there taking the October LSAT after cancelling their June score?  What are you doing different this time?

kylot42

Re: Who's taking the Oct LSAT?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2001, 06:54:23 AM »
I am.  I think I was just having a bad day in June.  I cancelled my score before leaving the test room.  I'm not too worried this time because I was already feeling prepared and now I've had four extra months are studying (not that I studied THAT much).

Reb

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2002, 07:37:45 AM »
How far in advance do you recommend studying for the LSAT?

NusratEmma

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2002, 09:31:09 PM »
I studied for 3 months for the June LSAT... but the last month I was doing it SERIOUSLY!!!  I wasted some time deciding what to do after grad in Dec '00... and my parents WANT me to go to grad school!  I ONLY GOT A 143 IN JUNE!!!  I'm gonna do it again in Oct. too.  Good luck all!

Anonymous35

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2002, 12:44:09 PM »
Law school is very hard, and I don't think you should waste three years of your life just to please your parents.  Also, if you don't prepare seriously for the LSAT you are not going to score any better next time, and not many law schools will admit you with a score of 143.  Maybe you should try to figure out what you really want to do with your life instead of jumping into this lawschool thing.  Anyway, while you are waiting to figure it out, get a job if you don't already have one.  If you are working and taking care of your needs, I think your parents will think twice about telling you what to do.  Whatever you decide, hope it works out for you!

Nusrat Khan

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2002, 01:05:28 PM »
Yes, I am serious about this (as well as my parents).  I've gone on several job interviews- and they just didn't turn out like I expected.  If I don't get into law school, I'll form another plan!