Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Boston Roommate Wanted  (Read 1934 times)

georgialax

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Boston Roommate Wanted
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2005, 09:17:37 PM »
I live in ATL but I have no idea where to live and I def need a roommate so I am heading there in June to look

clint79

• Feelin blue
    • AOL Instant Messenger - cjw779
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2005, 09:31:46 PM »
I'm going to BU from Pittsburgh... looking for a roomie as well. No real preferences as to where, as long as its reasonably accessible to me. Cambridge is appealing. Let me know if you're interested.

I'm a very easy going guy, who is going to take law school seriously. I've been waiting for this for ten years now and I want to do it right. Also, I'm gay, but dont worry, its not contagious.  ;)

Let me know whats up!

I'm wide awake/It's morning! (-Conor)

Boston U, here I come

ghsv81

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2005, 12:20:11 AM »
Though I am not looking for a roommate and wish the best of luck to those who are...  Just wanted to say hello to the fellow NESL soon-to-be's and also state how jealous of BC soon-to-be's lol jk.  But seriously looking forward to the adventures ahead and to the people I shall meet on the way!

NeverForever

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2005, 10:28:36 AM »
I also am going to BU. I already have a roommate (who's not going to be a law student), but we would love to find at least one other person to live with, to save on rent.

I have no preferences where we live as long as we are in a safe neighborhood. We are both 22/F. We're both really nice, considerate people. If you're looking to share a place, pm me. Either guys or girls, makes no difference.

BAFF213

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2005, 11:53:39 AM »
I'm most likely going to be going to Suffolk and living in Cambridge in the Fall (with three other roommmates so the apt is full).  But there is a possibility that I might not move in with them and instead get a diff apt.  It is a good deal though so I prob will.  Safe area sort of near Harvard Square and $600 a month.  The only thing is - they want me to move in in June (b/c one of them is leaving and going to NYC) and classes don't start until August at Suffolk.

Anyone want to sublet the aforementioned apartment for June and July?  Didn't think so... Who wants to sublet an apartment for two months?

DeltaTauKyle

• Sr. Citizen
  • Hrm, I look pasty...must be engineering.
    • ICQ Messenger - 272630
    • AOL Instant Messenger - DeltaTauKyle
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2005, 01:22:26 PM »
Don't lose hope, someone sublet mine for 2 months :)
BC Law '08
Summer IP Intern

bucknelllawbound

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2005, 01:46:39 AM »
Yeah, I can't go to any of the NESL housing sessions as I will be spending the summer in germany, so I know that will make getting an apartment in boston pretty tough.

PleaseMr

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2005, 07:41:46 PM »
Right now. Its looking like im headed to BU.  Ill be looking for roommates to live in a good area.   Does anyone know what rent is like?  I know I read in another post ranging from 500-800.  That seems low to me.  Any other figures?

I guess Ill do my own research and check out craigslist.

BAFF213

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2005, 09:59:46 PM »
Yea that's probably a little low (for most BU students).  It depends on where you live thought (i.e. how close to the city/BU).

To live relatively close to the city/BU, you're probably looking at more like 600 to 900.

My brother lived right next to BU on Beacon Street last year and I think he paid around $750 a month.  He lived in a three bedroom on the fourth floor of a building.  It was pretty dumpy in my opinion too.

Right now. Its looking like im headed to BU.  Ill be looking for roommates to live in a good area.   Does anyone know what rent is like?  I know I read in another post ranging from 500-800.  That seems low to me.  Any other figures?

I guess Ill do my own research and check out craigslist.

PleaseMr

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2005, 11:32:03 AM »
Nice.  As long as its cheaper than 1100 that I am paying now, which is a steal for how nice my apt is, then I am happy :)