Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: San Diego  (Read 2969 times)

colforbin

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: San Diego
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2005, 12:08:56 PM »
Did you only apply to the PT Program? Also, does anyone know how they treat the PT only candidates vs. someone who asks for FT and is not qualified, and thereby is offered PT. I'm probably overanalyzing here.

colforbin

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2005, 09:28:34 PM »
So what's the story here. Anybody heard anything in the past couple of days? Somebody, Anybody?

DodgerLaw

« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2005, 09:30:14 PM »
So what's the story here. Anybody heard anything in the past couple of days? Somebody, Anybody?

Still waiting ... and waiting ... and waiting.

colforbin

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2005, 09:36:22 PM »
I really need to just put this one behind me or something. I obsessively analyze the LSN site, determining which individuals were accepted when. It looks like a lot of waitlists went out last early May and then late May brought the Rejects. Did you apply to PT or FT?

DodgerLaw

« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2005, 09:39:29 PM »
I really need to just put this one behind me or something. I obsessively analyze the LSN site, determining which individuals were accepted when. It looks like a lot of waitlists went out last early May and then late May brought the Rejects. Did you apply to PT or FT?

Obviously you're obsessive. How else can anyone explain 100+ posts on LSD?

I only applied FT. I have wondered if I would have a better chance at USD if I had also applied PT, and if I can still change it, or change it after I get rejected from FT.

Now I need to either do the laundry of check out LSN. Which do you think I should do?

colforbin

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2005, 09:42:34 PM »
Do the laundry. I  have searched LSN like 10 times today. Not to much new info; however, if you want to, the easiest way is to use the FIND function and search for 4/27/05. It will show all the updates. 

I'm hoping that since I only applied to PT I'll have an edge. Also, I think they give some props to in state applicants. EIther way good luck.

DodgerLaw

« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2005, 09:45:33 PM »
Do the laundry. I  have searched LSN like 10 times today. Not to much new info; however, if you want to, the easiest way is to use the FIND function and search for 4/27/05. It will show all the updates. 

I'm hoping that since I only applied to PT I'll have an edge. Also, I think they give some props to in state applicants. EIther way good luck.

Back at 'ya.

Now to do laundry.

AZWildcat

• Sr. Citizen
  • What LS in San Diego looks like..
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2005, 03:18:08 AM »
Did you only apply to the PT Program? Also, does anyone know how they treat the PT only candidates vs. someone who asks for FT and is not qualified, and thereby is offered PT. I'm probably overanalyzing here.

FT qualified canidates are put into PT...  They must maintain a balance between the classes.
USD 2L