Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: LSAT SuperPrep ?  (Read 877 times)

M2

LSAT SuperPrep ?
« on: May 28, 2004, 11:05:24 AM »
Is anyone buying this??
I really dont want to spend any more money on this stupid test...but i just might buy it.

Does anyone know which tests are in it?
 i.e. how old they are...etc

midnight oil

• WcoastNegril
    • View Profile
Re: LSAT SuperPrep ?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2004, 11:14:21 AM »
February 1996 and February 12 & 14, 2000.  8)

M2

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2004, 11:16:24 AM »
Damnit...it looks like i have ot buy this. I cant pass up 3 more tests...

GRR!!!

It's worth it for the games sections alone. I dont even want to add up all the $ I have spent on this test.

nathanielmark

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2004, 01:02:05 PM »
yeah i got it too.  im hopinig to just go bananas with games sections my final week. 

Candide

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2004, 01:09:13 AM »
Yeah I got it too.  I ordered it along with that "The Next 10 Actual, Official LSAT Preptests" that they said would be available on the 28th.  Well I called LSAC on Friday to make sure my stuff would arrive on time so I could actually use them before the test on the 14th.  Here's what I was told: "the Next 10 won't be arriving to us from our publisher until June 7th - would you like me to cancel your order?"...then when I asked about "SuperPrep" she said that they just got them in and "am rushing around packing them into boxes as fast as we can, if we don't send yours off today, then we will on Tuesday".  So it sounds like (depending on the USPS) we'll be getting Superprep in time, even though LSAC says it takes "2-3 weeks" for delivery of their publications. 

dta

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2004, 12:06:19 PM »
I just checked the LSAC website. Looks like the SuperPrep just got mailed to me today.

Gummo

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2004, 01:26:08 PM »
It's worth it for the games sections alone. I dont even want to add up all the $ I have spent on this test.

I did, and I wanted to cry when I realized that for the same amount, I could've had a very lovely European vacation.   >:(