Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The Only Real Reason For Why AA Should Be In Place  (Read 3782 times)

battousaiken

Re: The Only Real Reason For Why AA Should Be In Place
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2005, 05:42:26 AM »
yes depaul this will indeed be my last post; I can plainly see reason and fact are no competition to ignorance and self-pity. you have time and again, on other posts as well, proven yourself a closed-minded biased jackass unwilling to even look at another point of view. your arguments are not only spurious, but the bilge you spew is trite to the point of absurdity. your sciolistic arguments are akin to my arguing with a software programmer and telling him java does not exist. I am not dumb enough to argue about things I know nothing about, but you, obviously are. WAKE UP. going through life in a stupor is not the way to succeed. but then if you knew ANYTHING about history this discussion would not have already wasted too much of my time. on behalf of all jews, and retards, I beg your forgiveness for the scholarship and intellectual capacity of my people. may your career and bloviating skills take you far... away from me.

Ignorant, retard, AND an a-hole. Wow...just...wow.

_BP_

• Sr. Citizen
  • Think. Wait. Fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2005, 08:24:44 AM »
I see this thread worked out out well.
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
1776 TO 2006

Ladyday

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2005, 12:12:42 PM »
Wow. This is really gross. I truly do appreciate the OP's original suggestion and points, but once this thread denigrated into "who suffered more" that's when it turned disgusting. Yes, there are differences in the racial discrimination that Jews and Blacks have suffered, but arguing over which was worse will get us nowhere  :-\ :-[

battousaiken

« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2005, 02:04:10 PM »
Wow. This is really gross. I truly do appreciate the OP's original suggestion and points, but once this thread denigrated into "who suffered more" that's when it turned disgusting. Yes, there are differences in the racial discrimination that Jews and Blacks have suffered, but arguing over which was worse will get us nowhere  :-\ :-[

The thread did go way downhill. I am sorry for that, but it was highjacked by a person who had no reason to mention Jews in the first place. And although I am sorry for what the thread became, I don't apologize for what I feel is accurate (in regards to who suffered more), but I agree that this thread was not the place for that topic.

ram0036

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2005, 02:25:48 PM »
This thread makes me laugh.