Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: USD.. Where are you......?  (Read 736 times)

colforbin

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
USD.. Where are you......?
« on: April 15, 2005, 06:04:17 PM »
Who is still waiting on a reply... and what do you think it'll be?

I'm thinkin waitlist.

bdc

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: USD.. Where are you......?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2005, 06:50:34 PM »
im still waiting.  I called and they said that most people will know in a week or two.  I applied to pt and woudnt be surprised with a ding.  its my last school to decide and I just want to get it over with.

soupnazi

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2005, 06:54:22 PM »
i'm still waiting too, i'm guessing i'm wl/ding

same situation with loyola.  at least they provide a status checker so I know that my decision won't be arriving in the mail.

Cenerentola

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2005, 07:12:45 PM »
Maybe we should create some "waiting on USD" support group.  I got my app in kind of late (mid-Jan), but it was actually my first app in, and so far, one of my last ones to hear from.  And I live on USD's campus, so come on-- it shouldn't take long to get here.  I am tempted to go over there and just ask for my thin envelope because as much as I would love to be accepted, I would hope they wouldn't treat their acceptees this way.  Us rejects or maybes can be strung on for an extra month or so while we have other decisions to make as well... Bitter?  Just a bit.

DodgerLaw

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2005, 07:44:46 PM »
Waiting, and wating, and waiting ...

colforbin

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2005, 08:41:42 PM »
I too applied to PT. Take a look at last years cycle for USD on LSN.com. Decisions were coming throughout April, even a few accpetances.  I hope applying to PT gives me a better chance, but alas all I can do is wait.

danno51

• MSN Messenger - dannyeverakes
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - daneverakes
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2005, 09:07:10 PM »
hey all.  Just wanted to let you know that I went to admit day a few weeks ago and talked to the dean of admisssions who said that since USD takes the Febuary LSAT, they accept people later then most other law schools.  I think he told me at the time, which i think was april 4th, there were still probably about 150 more acceptances they were gonna give.  Plus with their 1st deposit deadline already April 1st, they may have even more acceptances to give.  So don't lose hope, best of luck  to everyone.  Hope to see you there next year.
Heading to USD in August, Viva San Diego

carolinahopeful

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2005, 09:40:22 PM »
I'm still waiting to hear from USD also.  I applied in late november/early december for pt and I'm still waiting.  Maybe we'll all get lucky and get acceptances within the next couple of weeks.

Matokah

• Sr. Citizen
  • Ice? In Sacramento? Hmm. . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2005, 11:11:37 PM »
I sent in my application on 4 November and was complete by the end of December.  Visited in January.  Not a peep from those guys in months.  It's the last school I'm waiting on (and one of the earliest to which I applied).  It's starting to get old, but I'm still sitting on the edge of my seat, wanting to know my decision. ;)

Good luck, everyone!
University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law 2010!!

(LSN)

dave303

• Sr. Citizen
  • La plus belle pour aller danser
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2005, 03:34:16 AM »
Waiting as well, 99% sure its PT and I will be declining their offer.