Good point on postponing the test, and I have considered it...but I mean the feminine hygiene product bags at LSAC charge you 30 bucks to change it. Also, in the fall I am taking 15 hours of school with a very difficult load (senior year). I would have to put my preparation on the backburner. I mean the potential is there for me to put all my eggs into one basket, then royally @#!* up and be screwed for applying for fall 05. I could take it now, screw up, then take it again and risk the averaging of my two grades...i dunno. Why can't I be taking the SAT again.
Does anyone have experience moving the test date to October? I've been told June is the best time to take it, but if all these people are right, then I can bring my score up 15 points between now and then if I keep on truckin. I'm two weeks away and not feelin too good. I mean I just can't afford to get a 149, although my buddy got that and got into law school. Who knows. Any insights are greatly appreciated! (is anyone in Atlanta having a massive kegger after the LSAT?)