Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The Hot Guy Thread  (Read 2622 times)

calvin

• 3.6 gpa, UC Berkeley
    • View Profile
Re: The Hot Guy Thread
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2004, 12:01:03 AM »
i nominate thechoson purely 'cos he's humble enough to not nominate himself.
"I'm a simple man, Hobbes."
"You?? Yesterday you wanted a nuclear powered car that could turn into a jet with laser-guided heat-seeking missiles!"
"I'm a simple man with complex tastes."

thechoson

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2004, 12:02:25 AM »

I don't think you should use the word humble with a guy that has 1800 posts.  BUt thanks, Calvin, I can always count on you

rathpa

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2004, 12:10:39 AM »
Ahhh... This site is becoming like hot or not.  All they need to do now is add a dating forum, and it'll cover everything.  Get all your law and sexual needs in one place.  I like it.

calvin

• 3.6 gpa, UC Berkeley
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2004, 12:12:11 AM »
1800 posts?!  dang i take it back then.  just kidding.  but why isn't there a poll like with the jew-lo vs. ruskiegirl thread?  i guess this must be the "nomination" stage before making it to the polls. ;)
"I'm a simple man, Hobbes."
"You?? Yesterday you wanted a nuclear powered car that could turn into a jet with laser-guided heat-seeking missiles!"
"I'm a simple man with complex tastes."

Munkeysgrrl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2004, 12:34:15 AM »
Well thank you, MunkeysGrrl!  You're pretty tasty yourself!  ;)  I'm 6'1".  How about you?

I am 5'8...a tall, slender, spicy drink of water!
Loyola LA Here I Come!!

DOWNY

« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2004, 12:43:02 AM »
What's up fuckers,
You may not know this, but my name is DOWNY. That's right, DOWNY. I'm here today because the prophet Elihu wanted me to step in and announce that LTB is a huge dildo. That's right, I'm DOWNY. And don't you forget it fuckers! Because if you do I'll have to remind you, like when I had to remind LTB and dta. dta is cool with DOWNY now, which is a good thing, because if he wasn't DOWNY would take a dump on his head and push him into a vat of snail semen. LTB on the other hand is currently crying into a microphone alone in his room as he does Backstreet Boys impressions in front of a mirror. And, he wears pink lingerie and struts around like a peacock. Mostly because he likes cock.

Well that's all for now fuckers. Don't say I never gave you anything. Be aware that DOWNY is the most amazing thing since Haley's Comet collided with the moon. Watch out for snakes and don't forget to be careful when zipping up your fly so that you don't cut your male private part off. And never try to grab a camel's balls.

reachy

• CLS, Here I Come!!
    • MSN Messenger - reachy@u.washington.edu
    • AOL Instant Messenger - reachy
    • View Profile
    • Reachy
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2004, 12:43:35 AM »

I don't think you should use the word humble with a guy that has 1800 posts.  BUt thanks, Calvin, I can always count on you

If only I could see your beautiful Korean eyes more clearly, thechoson...

haha just kiddin

panashi

• Sr. Citizen
    • MSN Messenger - brianpjohnson
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - bpanahij
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2004, 12:43:40 AM »
Shes a cool drink of water and she done hawked the ring i bought her, she might be the devils daughter but shes a cool, cool drink of water.
Ave Maria Class of 2007
St. Thomas More Scholar

LambdaChi03

• Sr. Citizen
  • BS in Forensic Science, Baylor; KU Law
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2004, 12:48:36 AM »
Actually, I change my mind...I'd make sure to drink slowly, savoring it for quite some time until I'm completely satisfied :)

Munkeysgrrl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2004, 12:53:37 AM »
Actually, I change my mind...I'd make sure to drink slowly, savoring it for quite some time until I'm completely satisfied :)

wow, i'm shivering..
Loyola LA Here I Come!!