Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: New "Late" Accepted Thread...  (Read 1413 times)

Going_Crazy

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - powdercarvr
    • View Profile
    • Email
New "Late" Accepted Thread...
« on: April 14, 2005, 02:45:13 PM »
Just figured I would start a post for all of us waitlist and late decision recipients. This one is for us nail-biters...

Any action since april 11... lets see it

COASTAL

• Can't stand work anymore, must get out!
    • View Profile
Re: New "Late" Accepted Thread...
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2005, 03:36:57 PM »
Good idea for a post GC.

I have heard nothing for the past 2 weeks.  I still have 6 schools.  It's like you read my mind.

Postal, will go Coastal, due to slow Postal from law schools!!!!!! $#@%!*$)#

Bacchante

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2005, 04:01:39 PM »
I've received two acceptances (Cardozo, Temple) and one ding (NW) this week.  I have three deposit deadlines on the 22nd so I'm hoping some more decisions will trickle in before then.

Call me crazy but I even threw in a last minute app. to Cornell since they sent me a fee/deadline waiver this weekend. 

cmparry

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2005, 04:26:03 PM »
I am still waiting to hear from Wake - I talked to them 3 weeks ago and they told me that my application was still under consideration and I should know something in two weeks...I talked to them last week and they told me that I should hear something soon and still no word...I am starting to lose faith...I already sent in 2 seat deposits so I don't have any clue what I would do if that one comes through or not...decisions, decisions...

ridenrj

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2005, 05:21:24 PM »
Still waiting for some positive news. Dinged by ND yesterday. I called a couple of the schools today to check status and was told, ironically, that decision letter was being sent to me today. Too much anxiety to just ask what the decision was.

violet5

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2005, 07:50:11 PM »
Since April 11? Rejection from Cincinnati and waitlists at Indy and Catholic. I still have 4, actually 5 with Case's hold, pending. I'm really waiting to hear from Buffalo and I called to check my status yesterday. They told me that it actually takes 8 weeks for a decision. So, I figure I'll know within 2 weeks. It seems so long though...
2.93/159

ATTENDING: PITT!
Accepted: Toledo, Cleveland Marshall (4K/yr.-withdrawn), Seton Hall, Rutgers-Newark, Buffalo, Pitt, U Pacific
Rejected: Ohio State, Cincinnati, Temple, St.Johns
Waitlisted: Chicago-Kent, DePaul, Loyola Chicago, IU-Indy, Catholic, Case (all withdrawn)

thelawfool

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2005, 10:31:53 PM »
waiting on 4 waitlists.  got dinged by northeastern.  no shocker.  don't know why i wasted so much money on app fees.  wishful thinking.
FIU Class of 2009

yk84

• MSN Messenger - ykim552002@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2005, 11:05:25 PM »
just need to hear from USD and then it'll all be over~

cam108

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2005, 01:01:41 AM »
since april 11th, the only thing i've gotten is a waitlist from Southwestern. I'm still waiting to hear from about 5 schools, but I only really care about 3.
oh, yeah i'm on Case's hold thing as well. but since i've learned about their new tution increase, dont think i'd want to attend there w/o lots of $$$$ thrown my way. which prolly wouldnt happen anyway! :) wouldnt mind getting off the Depaul WL though.

Come on guys make a decision already!!!  ???
HUSL 1L

whostheguy

• Sr. Citizen
  • Staring contest, you and me..now
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2005, 01:26:17 AM »
Yea, I got accepted to drunkard U. It's one of the top U's in the nation.
LSAT 159 GPA: 3.825