Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Which schools had hot Guys at their admitted students day?  (Read 6262 times)

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
Re: Which schools had hot Guys at their admitted students day?
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2005, 01:21:22 PM »
The few there were leg-humped by almost every guy. I was like a pack of wolves fighting over a slab of meat, and often lower grade meat at that. All this attention for the girls resulted in IPS (instant princess syndrome).

Hahahaha! Great description. It sounds exactly my engineering undergrad experience. Although - and I never figured out why - of the 3 or 4 women in each 50 person class, most of them were actually pretty hot, so they suffered from IPS to begin with. Having 50 guys leg humping them all semester only made it worse.

not to mention inevitable leg rash.

fliingdutchmn

• Sr. Citizen
  • You're a dirty bugger aren't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2005, 01:38:08 PM »
Wow!  all these 'catchers'!   I like all my men to be catchers  :-*

onepoint

• Sr. Citizen
  • three down.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nikepr0be
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2005, 01:56:38 PM »
uh oh :(

should have seen that coming ;D
post-3L

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2005, 01:57:38 PM »
who was that masked man?

ct_rdr

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2005, 02:04:42 PM »
Hey if I am going to be stuck back in the classroom for anther three years. I want some good scenery. ;)

I thought this at first too, but now I think it could be more of a detriment than anything else - I don't really need the distraction. Plus, I haven't been in any real co-ed environments since high school. That was 10 years ago! As an engineer at Penn State I sure didn't see any women in class. And as a professional engineer, I sure as hell don't see them at work, other than our office manager and accountant - both of whom are old enough to be my mother. I'm realy curious to see how I react to suddenly being in a co-ed environment for the first time in a decade.

I don't see men as a distraction. I just see them as a past time ;)

Haha! You and I seem to think a lot alike. Frankly, I will welcome any distraction that comes in the form of a hot guy.

and Burgh: glad to have made you feel better about your superficial and shallow priorities. My thinking is that if I have to spend 3 years surrounded by the same people a lot, I better enjoy the scenery. After all, men are only good for their credit card and their eye-candy appeal, aren't they? Or did my mama teach me wrong? (I'm sure there are a few more things they're good for that the other ladies can help me with)

gusrip98

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2005, 03:13:01 PM »
Hey if I am going to be stuck back in the classroom for anther three years. I want some good scenery. ;)

I thought this at first too, but now I think it could be more of a detriment than anything else - I don't really need the distraction. Plus, I haven't been in any real co-ed environments since high school. That was 10 years ago! As an engineer at Penn State I sure didn't see any women in class. And as a professional engineer, I sure as hell don't see them at work, other than our office manager and accountant - both of whom are old enough to be my mother. I'm realy curious to see how I react to suddenly being in a co-ed environment for the first time in a decade.

I don't see men as a distraction. I just see them as a past time ;)

Haha! You and I seem to think a lot alike. Frankly, I will welcome any distraction that comes in the form of a hot guy.

and Burgh: glad to have made you feel better about your superficial and shallow priorities. My thinking is that if I have to spend 3 years surrounded by the same people a lot, I better enjoy the scenery. After all, men are only good for their credit card and their eye-candy appeal, aren't they? Or did my mama teach me wrong? (I'm sure there are a few more things they're good for that the other ladies can help me with)

My daughter says men are only good for squashing bugs and opening jars....I will have to tell her grandmother there are more to add to the list. ;D
"Never stole a horse from someone I didn't like"

Boehmer

• Sr. Citizen
  • Welcome to Bull Mountain
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2005, 05:12:56 PM »
Hahahaha!  Great description.  It sounds exactly my engineering undergrad experience.  Although - and I never figured out why - of the 3 or 4 women in each 50 person class, most of them were actually pretty hot, so they suffered from IPS to begin with.  Having 50 guys leg humping them all semester only made it worse.

You had hot ones?  I had "it's been a while" ones.  I actually had a theorem devised that proved only 1% of the students at my school were doable.  I'm sure I could reprove the whole theorem, but I don't remember how it worked off hand.

Back to the topic though...did we decide which admit day had the hotties?

Well at CU-Boulder you had this guy :insert mental imagine of me pointing back at myself with my thumbs: ;)  I know this is supposed to be about hot guys, but as for women, there wasn't much.  However, there were some good looking 2&3L's.  Plus there were some hot UG girls hanging outside the dorms directly beside the law building.  This, by the way, is oddly convenient.
LSAT: 164 CGPA: 3.68 LSN
Accepted: CU, Santa Clara, USD
Waitlisted: Pepperdine, USC (Deferred: ED)
Rejected: UCLA

fliingdutchmn

• Sr. Citizen
  • You're a dirty bugger aren't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2005, 06:17:21 PM »
After all, men are only good for their credit card and their eye-candy appeal, aren't they? Or did my mama teach me wrong?

No your mama right.  Very good as long as trap shut and wallet open.

burghblast

• Sr. Citizen
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - tforsean
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2005, 11:22:40 PM »
I'm realy curious to see how I react to suddenly being in a co-ed environment for the first time in a decade. 

I think you will be really easy to take advantage of.

Any coincidence that every school you applied to is in Chicago?  Do you live there now?  Any apartment tips for me?

lcmatl

• View Profile
    • my stats
« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2005, 02:31:43 PM »
(Bump.)

To get back to the original topic: I hear good things about the scenery at UGA, both male and female.