Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Which schools had hot Guys at their admitted students day?  (Read 6498 times)

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
Re: Which schools had hot Guys at their admitted students day?
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2005, 11:56:35 AM »
I thought it was Jason Kendall.

i wish. his wife is absolute nails.

How does she stack up against Kris Benson's wife?

http://www.annabenson.net/

so this where you get your "pictures," eh?

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2005, 11:59:30 AM »
By the way, all this talk about catchers got me thinking about my brief catching stint:

Sophomore year of college, a bunch of us show up for our first IM softball game. We're all ready to go, but one problem: The guy who organized the team hadn't thought to assign positions. Nobody wanted to catch. So I said what the hell, I'm a goalie, how different can it be? I was the bomb - I was throwing runners out left and right all season long. By the end of the year, nobody even tried to take 2nd base on me - and this was in a league where the bases were so close together and you could get a big enough lead that most teams stole 2nd immediately, 100% of the time when they got a runner on 1st.

First game of the single-elimination playoffs. My team takes a 12 run lead into the bottom half of the last inning. Two outs and a huge fat guy on 2nd base. All of a sudden I see him take off for 3rd base - OH, THIS IS IT! I hear myself screaming inside. It's over - there's no way he's going to get to 3rd base on me. I fire a laser beam down the 3rd base line while Fatty McGee is still huffing and wheezing his way off the bag at 2nd. My throw was high, but right on the line and quick enough that the 3rd baseman was going to have the runner dead by at least 10 feet. So I started to take off my mask and walk towards the dugout. It was all over.

But wait! I didn't realize the jackass playing 3rd base on my team had all the coordination and athletic ability of Gilbert from Revenge of the Nerds. He stands there motionless with his arm locked in place as the ball sails directly between his glove and his head into left field. The runner scores. Somehow, they go on to score TWELVE MORE RUNS WITH TWO OUTS and we lose in the bottom of the last inning, getting knocked out of the playoffs in the process.

I never caught again.

fascinating!

onepoint

• Sr. Citizen
  • three down.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nikepr0be
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2005, 12:13:32 PM »
Good looking and a catcher? Dios mio! ;D

justr remember: "tools of ignorance."

3 words couldn't sum up more ;)
post-3L

onepoint

• Sr. Citizen
  • three down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2005, 12:15:28 PM »
By the way, all this talk about catchers got me thinking about my brief catching stint:

Sophomore year of college, a bunch of us show up for our first IM softball game. We're all ready to go, but one problem: The guy who organized the team hadn't thought to assign positions. Nobody wanted to catch. So I said what the hell, I'm a goalie, how different can it be? I was the bomb - I was throwing runners out left and right all season long. By the end of the year, nobody even tried to take 2nd base on me - and this was in a league where the bases were so close together and you could get a big enough lead that most teams stole 2nd immediately, 100% of the time when they got a runner on 1st.

First game of the single-elimination playoffs. My team takes a 12 run lead into the bottom half of the last inning. Two outs and a huge fat guy on 2nd base. All of a sudden I see him take off for 3rd base - OH, THIS IS IT! I hear myself screaming inside. It's over - there's no way he's going to get to 3rd base on me. I fire a laser beam down the 3rd base line while Fatty McGee is still huffing and wheezing his way off the bag at 2nd. My throw was high, but right on the line and quick enough that the 3rd baseman was going to have the runner dead by at least 10 feet. So I started to take off my mask and walk towards the dugout. It was all over.

But wait! I didn't realize the jackass playing 3rd base on my team had all the coordination and athletic ability of Gilbert from Revenge of the Nerds. He stands there motionless with his arm locked in place as the ball sails directly between his glove and his head into left field. The runner scores. Somehow, they go on to score TWELVE MORE RUNS WITH TWO OUTS and we lose in the bottom of the last inning, getting knocked out of the playoffs in the process.

I never caught again.

your fielders hate you :(

12 runs with two down in the bottom of the last inning?  i would have walked off the field after 3.
post-3L

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2005, 12:18:19 PM »
Good looking and a catcher?  Dios mio!   ;D

justr remember:  "tools of ignorance."

Ignorance is bliss! 

onepoint

• Sr. Citizen
  • three down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2005, 12:24:55 PM »
post-3L

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2005, 12:35:50 PM »
yes.  that it.

Nole

• Sr. Citizen
  • Go Noles!
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - nolegirl290@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2005, 12:40:42 PM »
Hey if I am going to be stuck back in the classroom for anther three years. I want some good scenery. ;)

I thought this at first too, but now I think it could be more of a detriment than anything else - I don't really need the distraction.  Plus, I haven't been in any real co-ed environments since high school.  That was 10 years ago!  As an engineer at Penn State I sure didn't see any women in class.  And as a professional engineer, I sure as hell don't see them at work, other than our office manager and accountant - both of whom are old enough to be my mother.  I'm realy curious to see how I react to suddenly being in a co-ed environment for the first time in a decade. 

I don't see men as a distraction. I just see them as a past time ;)
Tony:"So your not gonna go to law school? What do you wanna do then?"
Mike:"I wanna dance!"

Boehmer

• Sr. Citizen
  • Welcome to Bull Mountain
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2005, 01:07:17 PM »
I thought this at first too, but now I think it could be more of a detriment than anything else - I don't really need the distraction.  Plus, I haven't been in any real co-ed environments since high school.  That was 10 years ago!  As an engineer at Penn State I sure didn't see any women in class.  And as a professional engineer, I sure as hell don't see them at work, other than our office manager and accountant - both of whom are old enough to be my mother.  I'm realy curious to see how I react to suddenly being in a co-ed environment for the first time in a decade. 

You won't be the only one making the transition back into a co-ed environment, though I've only been out half a decade.  I went to an engineering school so that basically means no women.  The few there were leg-humped by almost every guy.  I was like a pack of wolves fighting over a slab of meat, and often lower grade meat at that.  All this attention for the girls resulted in IPS (instant princess syndrome).  It ended up not being worth the effort to even try.  Then to top it off, the time I wasn't at school I interned (still am actually) in an engineering environment.  I can honestly say there isn't one woman in my office of 150+ that I would date.  I'm very much looking forward to a normal environment with a 50/50 split.
LSAT: 164 CGPA: 3.68 LSN
Accepted: CU, Santa Clara, USD
Waitlisted: Pepperdine, USC (Deferred: ED)
Rejected: UCLA

burghblast

• Sr. Citizen
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - tforsean
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 14, 2005, 01:15:28 PM »
The few there were leg-humped by almost every guy.  I was like a pack of wolves fighting over a slab of meat, and often lower grade meat at that.  All this attention for the girls resulted in IPS (instant princess syndrome).

Hahahaha!  Great description.  It sounds exactly my engineering undergrad experience.  Although - and I never figured out why - of the 3 or 4 women in each 50 person class, most of them were actually pretty hot, so they suffered from IPS to begin with.  Having 50 guys leg humping them all semester only made it worse.