Law School Discussion

Waitlist, (I'm not a big) fanclub

tinyandi

• 3.84/157; BA & MA from UPenn
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Waitlist, (I'm not a big) fanclub
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2005, 11:13:38 AM »
2 Here...and with the massive amounts of UCLA waitlists going out this week...I may be able to add a third soon.  And to think I would help this cause by only applying to seven school (rather than 20).  :P

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2005, 06:03:09 PM »
I have been waitlisted at 6 schools and I have decided to stay on 3 of them. I have been "held" at Case. Also, I am still pending at 5 schools. Why do I have a feeling that there are more waitlist letters in my future?

whostheguy

• Staring contest, you and me..now
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2005, 07:50:48 PM »
Ok my 9th WL came in today..ack
I noticed you applied to around 800 schools (so 9 really isn't that bad, but I'll let it slide). How many do you actually have the intention of going to? Are you going to withdraw from any waitlists? Just curious

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2005, 11:09:49 PM »
I've been placed on 5 waitlists. They're mostly just flattering that they aren't rejections. I've effectively withdrawn from all of them except Cornell. Does it seem like there is an enormous amount of waitlists this year?

OnDayAtaTime

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2005, 06:35:54 AM »
I applied to so many to be on the safe side...I am staying on BU and GW's WL but I am still thinking about the others.

« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2005, 09:23:09 AM »
Waitlisted at 6, deferred at 3, and 3 pending. I chose to be on the waitlist at 3 of those schools...So about half of the schools I applied to in November might not give me a decision until almost 9 months later.

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2005, 01:26:33 PM »
I applied to so many to be on the safe side...I am staying on BU and GW's WL but I am still thinking about the others.

And you were admitted to 13...with money.  Man, sucks to be in that position!  Have you withdrawn from any of the schools you've been admitted to, since many may be waiting for either your spot or your scholarships?

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2005, 04:59:08 PM »
I can add one more to my list...Catholic. I will most likely withdraw from this one though. If there is not a scholarship in my future, there is no way I can afford Catholic!

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2005, 05:21:43 PM »
Waitlisted at 3, on hold at one...three pending

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2005, 05:27:35 PM »
6:

University of Southern California
Boston University
George Washington
George Mason
William & Mary
Washington & Lee

Still waiting on UCLA, which may be the 7th...