Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Which schools had hot chicks at their Admitted Students Day?  (Read 6172 times)

TexasTiger14

• Sr. Citizen
  • War Eagle!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - burgamy14
    • View Profile
    • Email
Which schools had hot chicks at their Admitted Students Day?
« on: April 12, 2005, 05:56:29 PM »
.......Texas Tech had some great lookin ladies at their Admitted Students Day (current students and future 1L's alike) and I was wondering if any of the guys visiting other schools had similiar luck...........  ???
Texas Tech Law Class of '08

Eegahh

• Sr. Citizen
    • MSN Messenger - ifnumber34@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • LSN
Re: Which schools had hot chicks at their Admitted Students Day?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2005, 06:07:45 PM »
I noticed a surprising amount of good-looking girls at USF when I did the tour a while ago.  If only they weren't being so damned stingy with the scholarships and so poorly ranked...
Deposit down: Case Western
Waitlist....Ugh: W&M, Hastings (IN!!!! Whooo!)

burghblast

• Sr. Citizen
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - tforsean
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2005, 08:14:27 PM »
I hear this criteria is going to be factored into the USNWR rankings next year.  It will be slightly more significant than library size but less important than job placement rate.

TexasTiger14

• Sr. Citizen
  • War Eagle!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - burgamy14
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2005, 09:08:03 PM »
100+ views and only two guys responded.....  ::)

C'mon, I'm sure at least some of the schools had some babes (namely........big public ones).......

I hear this criteria is going to be factored into the USNWR rankings next year. It will be slightly more significant than library size but less important than job placement rate.

....its all about quality of life my friend.....  ;D
Texas Tech Law Class of '08

ronin3782

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - matsuishir
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2005, 09:41:38 PM »
I dunno bro. Most of my undergrad chick friends who went to law school are sorta beat. And when i visit, they hang out with beat girls. You have to look at the big picture my friend. You will share this great campus with a whole slew of undergrads...work on that. Also, i've noticed that a lot of law students are 'gulp' married! Imagine my suprise...now I have to actually look for a wedding band on top of pretending to care what they are talking about?!?! It's horrible.
I will miss LA :-(

mrizzle

• Gin. It's what's for dinner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2005, 10:46:40 PM »
Chapman had some definate talent, undergrad and LS alike.

But then again it is in Southern California and I have been in seattle for the past 4 years.

My radar could be off and need some recalibrating but I liked what I saw.
Will be attending: Chapman

yes: syracuse, Chapman (11k), Whittier (11k), Cal Western, Thomas Jefferson (14k)

take a hike: catholic, UNLV, USD

Wait List: depaul, southwestern

DumbMe

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2005, 01:12:55 AM »
I saw some hawt undergrads at USD's admit day but none of the people there for the law school were particularly attractive. But as a law student, getting the hawt undergrads is cake.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2005, 02:21:37 AM »
100+ views and only two guys responded..... ::)

C'mon, I'm sure at least some of the schools had some babes (namely........big public ones).......

"big public" girls usually too shy to attend such events.  look for them in public parks, where statues make them look smaller.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2005, 02:24:17 AM »
I saw some hawt undergrads at USD's admit day but none of the people there for the law school were particularly attractive. But as a law student, getting the hawt undergrads is cake.

sure. 

Cenerentola

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2005, 02:49:57 AM »
I think the more important question is where are the hot guys?  I have spent enough time at USD with the beautiful people (with a high majority of the undergrads being girls-- and cute ones at that... so I guess you can add USD to your list, guys), that I am ready for meeting some attractive, straight, unmarried men (yeah, I know I set high standards there ;D).  So ladies, or men who are secure with their sexuality or men who appreciate other men, where are ATTRACTIVE men???  I know there are lots of men in law school, but where is there a decent ratio (at least 50-50) and men that you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with in public?