Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Where did my acceptance letter go?  (Read 683 times)

kg201

• View Profile
Where did my acceptance letter go?
« on: April 11, 2005, 08:53:14 PM »
After my status changed from complete to decision over 3 weeks ago, I have heard absolutely nothing back from them regarding my admission.  Then, today in the mail I get my financial aid package without ever getting an acceptance letter!! 

This happen to anyone else?

tiptoe

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Hastings is RETARDED!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2005, 09:00:26 PM »
Perhaps it is not Hastings, but the Post Office...

Congratulations on your acceptance anyway. :)

dbgirl

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • KnowTheTruth
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2005, 10:01:34 PM »
Well, stuff does get lost in the mail.

I don't see how you could be seriously considering a school and change your mind because a letter might have gotten lost.

OK, so you're not considering going there, but people who are considering going there I don't think a lost acceptance letter would be a dealbreaker. I just wouldn't be so quick to blame it on the school's disorganization.
When you have somebody dying because they are poor and black or poor and white or because of whatever they are ... that erases everything that's great about this country.

-TMcGraw

http://www.wm3.org/splash.php

Are we there yet?

• Sr. Citizen
  • We should all do our part...
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2005, 10:16:30 PM »
I vote for the post office as well. Let's not be so presumptive; as has been stated, there are at least two possibilities here.

tiptoe

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2005, 10:25:57 PM »
Well, they must like you, they accepted you two years in a row, even in a year with an overflow of applications.  If they are retarded, what are you saying about yourself!  ??? Just take pride in the acceptance!

J28calblue

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2005, 05:39:00 AM »
Yea really this post doesn't seem to be productive and probably makes other people feel worst especially those waiting to be accepted that would die to receive a financial aid package without the intial letter just to know they were accepted. Good Luck to you anyway..but really no need to complain since you don't want to go there anyway right?