This is ridiculous - I have seat deposit deadlines due in a couple of days and I still haven't heard back from these three school (unless they sent a letter to my house and my parents misplaced it, which is not entirely implausible).
I think I'm going to call all three schools on Monday, but I'm not sure if they typically let you know via phone call if you call them. I know they will probably tell you if you were accepted (I've heard of this happening), but if you're rejected, I'm not sure if they would (how awkward would they feel saying that over the phone?). As a result of this, my dad suggested I call and ask them to email me the decision, which didn't sound like a bad idea either - that way I can get the decision ASAP and they won't have to tell me over the phone.
I'm going to check my mail on Monday, and if there's nothing there, then I'll call. What do you guys think I should do? My top choices are UConn and Northeastern. Should I put down a seat deposit at another school (i.e. Suffolk)? Should I tell Northeastern, UNC, and GW that I have seat deposit deadlines that are rapidly approaching and that's why I need to know?