Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Brooklyn v. Temple v. etc. in New England  (Read 320 times)

yankeeman

• View Profile
Brooklyn v. Temple v. etc. in New England
« on: April 07, 2005, 03:28:31 PM »
Hey all:

I'm leaning towards Brooklyn (with $$)....but as I want to be in CT or New England (for tax, t&e or corporate real estate), not necessarily NYC, it's okay to turn down Temple & American, right?  Am I nuts?

I'd like to jump to UConn, but to far I'm only in PT there and on the WL for FT...and money is an issue, and Brooklyn is far and away the most expensive place in terms of living expenses. 

Everyone says good things about Brooklyn on this board, and at my firm (I work in NYC)...and I'd like to think they're not just being polite.  i like how they're on the rise, and their new dorm is a nice housing option.

Faure

• Sr. Citizen
  • Meow
    • AOL Instant Messenger - leoninshikari
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Faure_Fan
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Brooklyn v. Temple v. etc. in New England
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2005, 03:52:43 PM »
I think we need more information to give you a good answer. Could you go to UConn PT, transfer to their full-time program after a successful first year, and finish in three years? Are you absolutely positive you want to get into tax or corporate real estate? Tough choices!

brutal264

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Brooklyn v. Temple v. etc. in New England
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2005, 05:19:44 PM »
I'd go with UConn, once you look at the possibility of transferring and assuming its plausible. (NOT saying this bc I want ur seat at BLS...promise). Anyways u have some great options, congrats!